How to get jukebox hero trophy (I had 10 eggs)

NinjaThomas666

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 7:48 AM, NinjaThomas666 said:

The fastest way is to do 150 rounds per cup 2 times and finish the last cup in 100 rounds.

Step 3: the 400 rounds x2

1. With your controller 1 kill yourself, on each turn, unless you can equalize

(kill yoursefl and your opposant with a grenade)
 Do the same process but with controller 2, and the last 50 spins don't matter, you just need a winner. (150/400)
  0/2

Restar the game (Don't change hat or quit)

2. Do the 1. (300/400)

3.Basically 1. but you can win the game early. (400/400) 1/2

4. Repeat entierly the step 3. (400/400) 2/2

So to clarify:

1. Reach level 6 to raise 1 little man
  2. Play 400 rounds (3 cups) with the settings you mentioned
    • 150 rounds for cup #1
    • 150 rounds for cup #2
    • 100 rounds for cup #3
  3. Repeat #2

So 800 rounds without leaving... is that right?

Why should we suicide instead of killing the other player?

What is the benefit of "equalizing" (killing both players with grenade)?

Instead of doing 3 cups at 150-150-100, can we instead do 4 cups at 100-100-100-100?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hore said:

So to clarify:

1. Reach level 6 to raise 1 little man
  2. Play 400 rounds (3 cups) with the settings you mentioned
    • 150 rounds for cup #1
    • 150 rounds for cup #2
    • 100 rounds for cup #3
  3. Repeat #2

So 800 rounds without leaving... is that right?

Why should we suicide instead of killing the other player?

What is the benefit of "equalizing" (killing both players with grenade)?

Instead of doing 3 cups at 150-150-100, can we instead do 4 cups at 100-100-100-100?

I’m pretty sure you have to be level 7 first. I wasn’t getting any eggs until that point. Do the 400 rounds as he mentioned then press triangle at the results to “change hat” which puts you back at character selection. At this point I had 5 eggs so I’m unsure if 400 more are actually needed - but in any case it’s best to just do it since it works. 

Do the 400 rounds again in the same manner and change hat again, at this point you’ll be returned to the main screen and have like 10 eggs, thus popping the trophy.

Killing yourself and the other duck is mandatory because the points carry over between rounds. You don’t want either character to hit 50 points until you’re doing the final 50 for the cup. I just did it this way:

- Kill both players with a grenade and get the grey duck to 49 points. (50/150)

- Kill both players with a grenade and get white to 49 points. (100/150)

- White duck wins. (150/150) 

Edited by Darkette
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Darkette said:

Do the 400 rounds as he mentioned then press triangle at the results to “change hat” which puts you back at character selection. At this point I had 5 eggs so I’m unsure if 400 more are actually needed - but in any case it’s best to just do it since it works. 

Thanks for the even simpler breakdown. But why did you change your hat after the first 400 matches? The OP seems to advise against it, corroborated by the video which shows him hatching all 8 eggs at once rather than starting from ~5 eggs like you did. I was under the impression that after hatching 3-4 eggs, your progress is reset at the next hatching screen

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, hore said:

Thanks for the even simpler breakdown. But why did you change your hat after the first 400 matches? The OP seems to advise against it, corroborated by the video which shows him hatching all 8 eggs at once rather than starting from ~5 eggs like you did. I was under the impression that after hatching 3-4 eggs, your progress is reset at the next hatching screen

I think he means not to quit or change hat after 150 and instead do 400 before leaving the actual game. He only had 3 cups and “400 rounds” in his results so I assume he did the same thing. I have no idea how he got so many eggs just from that though. Weird stuff. For me and a friend we both had 5 and 5 by doing 2 rounds of 400 and changing hat inbetween. I’m not entirely sure how this egg hatching shit works at all lol. Luckily the solution should work for anyone at level 7 though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Darkette said:

Je pense qu'il veut dire ne pas abandonner ou changer de chapeau après 150 et à la place faire 400 avant de quitter le jeu réel. Il n'avait que 3 tasses et "400 tours" dans ses résultats, donc je suppose qu'il a fait la même chose. Je n'ai aucune idée de comment il a obtenu autant d'œufs juste à cause de cela. Trucs bizarres. Pour moi et un ami, nous avons tous les deux eu 5 et 5 en faisant 2 tours de 400 et en changeant de chapeau entre les deux. Je ne sais pas du tout comment fonctionne cette merde d'œufs à couver lol. Heureusement, la solution devrait fonctionner pour n'importe qui au niveau 7.

Because after 400 turns the game hatches 5 eggs at once. it is surely a bug.

I don't know what happens if you make more than 400.

I didn't mention it in the guide because I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing if you do 400 rounds, change your hat, and quit the game, your progress won't know saved.

And for the video I had 5 eggs 2 times too, I just pasted the 2 moments on video.

And you are surely right, it is necessary to be level 7 for the bug to work, I will change its in the guide, thank you.

Edited by NinjaThomas666
  • Like 3

@Darkette How exactly did you grind XP to reach lv7 (# rounds), and how long did it take?

I just hit lv6 (6k XP) after like 8h of grinding... I'm in disbelief that I seemingly need 10k for lv7. I've been doing 50-round games for the most part. I tried the 400-round strat near the end of lv5, and it gave me 1 egg/little man and just barely took me to lv6 <_<

As a side note, seems the 1,000 kills is glitched. Should I just do it again on a new profile?  nvm lol, it popped just now at ~2800 kills

Edited by hore
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hore said:

@Darkette How exactly did you grind XP to reach lv7 (# rounds), and how long did it take?

I just hit lv6 (6k XP) after like 8h of grinding... I'm in disbelief that I seemingly need 10k for lv7. I've been doing 50-round games for the most part. I tried the 400-round strat near the end of lv5, and it gave me 1 egg/little man and just barely took me to lv6 <_<

As a side note, seems the 1,000 kills is glitched. Should I just do it again on a new profile?  nvm lol, it popped just now at ~2800 kills

I did two sets of 50 then quit to check on it. It does take a while, longer than you would first expect haha. I think doing 400 at once gave me fuck all at a low level so don’t go overboard like that I’d say. 

the 1000 kills popped late for me as well. The fire trophy is best done in the arcade level with fire btw. Not sure if you’ve done it already. Just shotgun jump twice and run into it. You gain 4-5s each time. The trophy only triggers in mp so once you hit 15m, jump in mp and it’ll pop once you touch the fire.

• Like 3