The Best of The Call of Duty's.

This is, by far, my favorite CoD game. The campaign was amazing, with the settings and all, and the plot twists always kept me playing. The graphics were gorgeous too. Spec Ops was great because you could play online, and Survival mode brought something like zombies as well. The level system for that was great. The Spec Ops missions were way better too. The multiplayer was pretty good, especially with Infected being added in. By far my favorite CoD ever, as well as FPS. Hats off to you, Infinity Ward.  :yay:

Personally I'd rank Modern Warfare 3 as one of the worst CoD games to come out. My list...

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

Blops

Blops II

Ghosts

World at War and Modern Warfare 3 are tied at the bottom. 

I definitely had fun with MW3 and WaW but they are the low points of the series for me. 

Parker

• Like 1

I'm really not into Call of Duty anymore. Mainly because most of my friends who play it don't play CoD anymore, or have switched to PC. Despite all, Call of Duty Black Ops was my favorite by far! Had a lot of fun with that game. I actually would love to get a platinum in it one day! 

MW1 - Like how basic fps mutiplayer and pretty fun

WaW - Not a fan of mutiplayer but love the zombies and story

MW2 - Little better but not better as for mw1

BO - Story was ok plus zombies as well. not a fan of their mutiplayer

MW3 - average story but mutiplayer was alright (love playing infected though)

BO2 - Hate mutiplayer but love the other features which they shouldve add in the first BO.

Ghost - Nope.

eh..id rather go with Waw and MW1.

COD 4 was lame eh with the Moods and hacks

Story line was epic with the whole nuke and you die trying to get away i like that 

Mw2 online was okay i liked it but then the boosting showed up for nukes so it became lame DX stupid booster

story line was awesome and sad :( with roach and ghost 

Mw3 Love the multiple players but hated the supports losers no skill players use them lame that's the only thing i hated 

story also again sad with soap 

Ghost was okay multiplier ehh noobs and campers then xmas noobs soon to come 

tryarc they suck

WAW lame like nothing 

Bo multiplier was cool i liked 

BOII made me quit on the cod franchise it sucked hardcore never finished it 

yeah use to be a COD player back in the day before i became a trophy hunter K:D's 3 and up winning ratios high up too was on a top 5 world clan on elite and what knot also with the RedShoeRebels RSR but the Guys were BlueShoeBandits i lasted pretty long till my friends made on and resign from them and join my friends 

• 1 month later...

Campaign based i'd love to say COD Ghost. Extinction was very amazing and I honestly enjoyed it more than playing zombies.. Even trophy hunting for the extinction was fun as well.. (I did plat Ghost :yay:

I never enjoyed the black ops series for campaign.. multiplayer i did however. :P

But if it had to be for both campaign/co-op/multiplayer based, I'd love to say MW2 was hands down the best COD ever made :)

MW3, best of the Call of Duty's? Haha, hellllllll noooooo!!! This game had a terrible story, the only "good" part was all the action. The multiplayer doesn't feel fun at all, the graphics engine was completely and utterly ripped to shreds, taking out any lighting and color and making it a dull, gray game. The terminal map comparison video does a perfect job at showing this (yes, MW3 is the one lacking color and lighting), it's quite laughable actually.

You want a good story? Please, please play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (MW1), this is when Infinity Ward was really ambitious, when they wanted to sell a masterpiece and the story shows it, I replayed it over the summer and wow, this game is just so great with the story/campaign. It's no wonder it showed up on many peoples PS3 top ten lists.

My favorite multiplayer is MW2. This game was probably the best-looking Call of Duty to date too, which is hilarious, Call of Duty started to look significantly worse after MW2 (Well, Black Ops II is probably on par). Even though MW2 had certain knife perk and quickscope issues, the games multiplayer was FUN! It's hard to explain, but the flow and the pace of the game was perfect. The movement, the shooting, jumping, quickness, all of it was so freaking fun! Still the only game that Search and Destroy actually works and is fun. Gah I would play it now if it weren't for the hackers

Basically after the OG Infinity Ward left, the series lost its magic, everything in MW3 was the exact opposite of MW2, WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?? lol, I'll stop ranting though, I didn't get Ghosts (and from the looks of it, I'm glad I didn't) and I really don't plan on getting a Call of Duty game anymore unless a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare type of ambition is put into the series again, and I don't see that happening, haha

P.S. Sorry about the ridiculously long comment, I'm kinda passionate on sharing when this series was good, when I actually liked it, lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...