Can someone explain the module effects please

I don’t understand the effects of some modules. These are the ones I find confusing:

- Enhances Rate Up Note effects by 5%
- Increases Voltage Rate automatically every 12 seconds

- Always triggers Rate Up Notes’ effect

- Increases the number of Rate Up Notes

I want to make a good build to beat the extreme songs, make it easier. I don’t know which one of these is best to use and what exactly they do.

Edited by LoveInHell

[introduction goes here]

About the effects [in your order]:

Rate Up Lv.5 — boosts the increase of Voltage Rate for each Rate Up Note [10% without the effect, 15% with it].

12-sec Rate Up — simply increases Voltage Rate by 1% every 12 seconds.

Rate Up Catcher — triggers Rate Up Notes' effect even if they are MISSed.

Rate Up Plus Lv. n — increases the number of Rate Up notes for the request duration.

[I tested this with Lv. 4 and that gave a bump from 10 notes regularly to 14 with this effect.]

Hope that clears it up.

8 hours ago, Tesoda said:

[introduction goes here]

About the effects [in your order]:

Rate Up Lv.5 — boosts the increase of Voltage Rate for each Rate Up Note [10% without the effect, 15% with it].

12-sec Rate Up — simply increases Voltage Rate by 1% every 12 seconds.

Rate Up Catcher — triggers Rate Up Notes' effect even if they are MISSed.

Rate Up Plus Lv. n — increases the number of Rate Up notes for the request duration.

[I tested this with Lv. 4 and that gave a bump from 10 notes regularly to 14 with this effect.]

Hope that clears it up.

Thanks, so I think the first two effects are best to use to beat the difficult Extreme songs right? I have 6 second outfits and they help out a lot.

Edited by LoveInHell

25 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Thanks, so I think the first two effects are best to use to beat the difficult Extreme songs right? I have 6 second outfits and they help out a lot.

Yeah, and level up your vocaloid friendship, it's annoying and long (but still you need it for the plat) because each level of friendship gives you 1% more of voltage rate per Rate Up Note

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Yeah, and level up your vocaloid friendship, it's annoying and long (but still you need it for the plat) because each level of friendship gives you 1% more of voltage rate per Rate Up Note

Thank you, I might as well start focusing on that already too. Hope I’m going to knock this plat out. ?