PS4 -> PS5 save import question

aimeraya

I don't know if it's allowable to start a new topic like this, if not, lemme know.

I've platinumed PS4 vers. 1 month ago, but my PS5 console has just arrived a week ago. Unfortunately, i deleted both Shadow difficult before final boss savedata and knife-only, too. I just keep the clear-data so i transferred it to my PS5 console.

So my question is: can i load my clear-data to do another Shadow walkthrough and knife-only, or i need start all over again?

BTW i just finished a new Casual walkthrough for the story-related and miscellaneous trophies yesterday, so at least i can start all over from this new clear-data.

Thanks.

Yes you can, it will still be the same situation as everybody else

We always have the Knife Only ticked as completed in this challenge menu, most of us though only have to load a end game save and kill Miranda, complete the game to get the trophy

For you though, instead of killing miranda, you will just have to do the rest of the game as well

15 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Yes you can, it will still be the same situation as everybody else

We always have the Knife Only ticked as completed in this challenge menu, most of us though only have to load a end game save and kill Miranda, complete the game to get the trophy

For you though, instead of killing miranda, you will just have to do the rest of the game as well

Ok, thanks. I've combined knife only+within 3 hours+less than 10,000 lei together.