Prime Day Gaming headset for PS5 and PS4 recommendations that's glasses friendly?

Lava_Yuki

Hi everyone, 

Now that Amazon are having their Prime Day sale, I want to get a good comfortable gaming headset that I can wear with glasses and also does not squeeze by head off. 

I had some old Turtle Beach ones on my PS3 and PS4 but stopped using them as they put a lot of pressure on my ears and my head used to get sore after like hour with them on, so chucked them.

Does anyone have any headset recommendations? I'm seeing headsets like Turtle beach 600 gen 2 and some other ones like Recon 70 and Spark, these Bengoo ones with like 60,000+ reviews for only £20 which seems awfully cheap but suspicious at the same time, and some other random brands I have never heard off. 

Price doesn't really matter, although not too expensive (like under £100), the important thing for me is not squeezing my head off so that I can actually use them for more than an hour, and being glass friendly as I wear glasses to game, and works on both PS4 and PS5. Noise cancelling and wireless would be an added bonus

For reference, my usual headphones for music are the Beats studio 3 wireless ones which I find super comfortable, so something like that but for gaming would be perfect. 

Any recommendations much appreciated! 

I have a Plantronics Rig 400 myself, another one would be an Astro but those are much higher end. Never really had a Turtle Beach so I cannot compare them. Also I do wear a pair of Gunnar glasses so they are glasses friendly, at least they are for me.

Not sure if these are in the Prime Day Sale though.

Edited by Void
  • Like 1

At under 100 I believe it is the HyperX Cloud II (think that is the model) that gets big recommendations from people. Good sound for the price, light on your head, basically what you're looking for. It is memory foam so you can wear them fine with glasses. 

• Like 1