co op

Gemini-JohnnyT

Yea, sort of. It’s day one and anytime I’ve gone to make a public match myself, no one joins, I’ve joined two quick matches, one player left before we even entered a mission, the other left part way through a mission and left me solo. 
I don’t find that to be a very good sign this early on. 

• Like 1

The game just came out and seems a bit buggy when it comes to connections. It took me a couple of times to invite another player to my session and then after we completed a mission we got disconnected (didn't lose anything) and then couldn't create another session after multiple attempts. When playing with 1 other player I only experience lag twice (once was a lag spike both of us saw so could be a console lag instead of network lag and the other I saw a monster teleport slightly). 

So with the disconnects I can see people not making open lobbies. Also it just came out. I don't know about the majority of people but when starting a new game I tend to want to try it myself before jumping into random parties.

I expect/hope to see a few performance related patches coming out shortly since the game interface lags a bit and the load time is pretty slow on the PS4 (so much that one time I thought it was locked).

There are a couple of skill+multiplayer trophies so that might be an issue long term. One is 2 players and another is 4 players. The 2 player probably isn't that bad, but I'm not looking forward to finding a group of 3 other players to play higher difficulty mission and not die.