Keep it Secret Glitched ?

ClearVHS

As the Living Tower with the secret fight is back i have been trying to get this done.

On one of my early attempts i have encountered an assassin but im not sure if that was suppoused to be the secret fight or that is the secret fight ?

But either way i fought them and then tried over for 3 hours to get the secret fight with no luck.

I have met the requirements where 2nd/6/7th opponents have been bet by a Fatality or Brutality.

15 minutes ago, xXDarkAsazZynXx said:

As the Living Tower with the secret fight is back i have been trying to get this done.

On one of my early attempts i have encountered an assassin but im not sure if that was suppoused to be the secret fight or that is the secret fight ?

But either way i fought them and then tried over for 3 hours to get the secret fight with no luck.

I have met the requirements where 2nd/6/7th opponents have been bet by a Fatality or Brutality.

I would reference the guide to make sure you got the right one or dm one of the authors about it. 

I had the same issue. The guide forgot to mention that you also have to perform a flawless victory. I'm not sure if you can do a flawless victory during the earlier fights. Most likely, but to be sure I did flawless and fatality on the 7th opponent and the secret unlocked.

Just a note here. The guide doesn't state it, but on TrueAchievements and on YouTube comments for this, you can replay the same fight over and over if you die, then go to character choose screen and repeat. That way, you don't need to repeat the whole tower all over again. I did it when Predator Tower (Trophy Hunter) was live, but for the other types this method should work to avoid repeating from scratch. 

Secret fight didn't unlock for me on my first try as well. What worked for me was winning one fight with flawless victory ( I used Liu Kang's easy combo - hold forward, circle x 3) and then finishing 7th encounter with fatality. It was the only time I've used fatality on this tower, I might add.

7 minutes ago, Ragtag_Dude said:

Secret fight didn't unlock for me on my first try as well. What worked for me was winning one fight with flawless victory ( I used Liu Kang's easy combo - hold forward, circle x 3) and then finishing 7th encounter with fatality. It was the only time I've used fatality on this tower, I might add.

Thanks will try that

Good news, i have got the Secret Fight right now and as i noticed before since playing on PS5 some things in MKX just wouldnt happend like this and before the invasion boss trophy took me a whooping 8 hours on PS5, today i tried on PS4 with only doing the 7th fight with a brutality and it happend on first try.

Long story short, if you plan to platinum MKX do not try on a PS5.

Edited by xXDarkAsazZynXx
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

Just got the trophy. Pretty sure no Flawless Victories were performed, then I failed Sub-Zero's Head Rip Fatality input at the moment when I had to (7th enemy)... and yet despite all that the secret fight with Goro did unlock itself.

Usually I wouldn't even bother to report such trivialities, but it is a headscratcher for me.?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xXDarkAsazZynXx said:

i noticed before since playing on PS5 some things in MKX just wouldnt happend like this and before the invasion boss trophy took me a whooping 8 hours on PS5

Invasion boss works as it should on PS5. It's just that only the hits after you break the shield count. The buddy trophy is definitely unobtainable on PS5 though.

As for the current tower, it seems like we just don't know what the real requirements are. I've completed it twice now, both times ending every single fight with a fatality and on the second run, I also got two flawless rounds. No secret encounter so far though. :(

Edit: Finally got it on my third try. I used Liu Kang and just spammed forward and circle like @Ragtag_Dude said. I didn't get a single flawless round this time, ended every fight with a fatality and the trophy popped immediately after I won the 7th fight.

Edited by squats_and_milk