Toxic Troll in Messaging

• 1 month later...
On 23/6/2021 at 4:20 AM, enaysoft said:

I once get a message on PS3 where this guy said he was going to come around to my house and kill me.

All I did was beat him at Tekken 6 during an online match, I did win quite comfortably but he also won a round too.

Just ignore trolls, if they don't think you've even seen the message, they will soon go away.

Lmao this is nothing compared to what happened to me in 2013. I was playing the multiplayer mode in NFS The Run, i finished 2nd in a race, and the person that finished 1st (not 3rd, not 4th... i've really said 1st) accused me of cheating LOL xD hopefully i've never ever met him again since then.

I bet TC was even called "Nintendrone corporate slave" by the troll.

Edited by Lance_87

On 23/06/2021 at 3:20 AM, enaysoft said:

I once get a message on PS3 where this guy said he was going to come around to my house and kill me.

All I did was beat him at Tekken 6 during an online match, I did win quite comfortably but he also won a round too.

Just ignore trolls, if they don't think you've even seen the message, they will soon go away.

Wow really that's crazy. I normally tell them to come to my address and talk trash in front of me but it's normally very quite on the other end of the mic ^^

I once had someone rip me a new one because i wouldnt help him boost RDR.

Now keep in mind i had posted in a boosting thread over a year earlier and had since sold the game. None of this mattered as i should have held onto Red Dead for over a year so some stranger could boost.

The funniest part is i didnt even end up boosting red dead and got all the online trophies by just playing the game ?

• Like 3

I think we should start name dropping these fools and give them a special thread of their own and have a nice fuckyou thread for them, i mean blacklist them on here and keep it updated if they do an account name change

just blocking them on psn just doesnt seem fitting enough

i say we burn the witch(es) in a public setting

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I think we should start name dropping these fools and give them a special thread of their own and have a nice fuckyou thread for them, i mean blacklist them on here and keep it updated if they do an account name change

just blocking them on psn just doesnt seem fitting enough

i say we burn the witch(es) in a public setting

Naming and Shaming is not allowed here, so any threads or posts doing that will be removed or edited.

• Like 2

I've had a few gud'uns:

Uncharted Online: Received a message calling me a 'fucking (PSNP won't let me type the next word so i'll say the curcly c word), you people boosting games like this are the fucking worst'

Tekken Online: 'You cheating faggot, no way did you get that last hit off, reporting you to PSN for cheats'

Warframe has by far some of my absolute favourites though!

Someone bitched at me because i wouldn't sell him something, then proceeded to send me a pic of himself and said he was gonna come and fuck my mum. Hid behind another language to do so, so i whipped out google translate and pretty much got the gist of it.

Another one whom i wouldn't sell to kept calling me a 'bih', so i told him to put on him big boy pants and type in the full thing otherwise it just looked sad.

One of them was a real laugh. Pestered me until i sold him something real cheap. Came back and asked if we could trade it back, cos he was live streaming and he wanted to show his fans that there were nice people online. I was a few 100k in credits in the hole after the affair, so i decided to do some investigating and look him up, only to find he'd put out his real name online. So i ended our convo with 'Goodnight * insert his real name here *'. He freaked called me a stalker and closed his live stream  xD

Oh god there's too many on Warframe, somone post me if they wanna hear the rest.

Stuff like this is what the block button is for, just make sure you get your fair share of funnies out of the convo first  ;) 

Edited by Ancestral_Spirit
  • Like 3