On sale for 2.39 is worth?

cometowner

Now it's the lowest you can get from the day it launches.

never played persistent internet connection shooter before and I assume it looks like a remnant: from ashes in terms of clearing dungeons and boss fights which is ok for me.

Is worth the new discounted price? 

17 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

My most recent Platinum is Anthem. I really enjoyed it, gameplay is good and the scenery is great. Still a fair amount of people playing it as well. it blows my mind they abandoned this game. £2.39? Bargain. 

They abandoned Rocket Arena far faster than this. Pretty sure it was a dollar maybe a week or two after release.

I bought a physical copy last year for $5, and it was worth it. I recommend playing in a group so you don't lose your mind at the repetitive and mostly mediocre gameplay, but the graphics were great..no clue about the story.

• Like 1

For the game yes, for the platinum also yes.

The game isn't going to be upgraded to the 2.0 version anymore since they abandoned it, but the game is going to be supported.

The game is fine to play solo or with a friend. I bought the game for 14.99 and I thought I was getting a bang for my buck, so in my opinion 2.39 is a steal. That being said, if I had paid 20 USD for it, I would've felt robbed. There is barely any content, servers crash and kick you out constantly, and the game feels like it had an idea but gave up mid way.

As for the platinum, the only problem is the collectables trophy. I have read multiple problems with it, but I didn't have any so I can't speak on that too much there is a thread on here you can check out though. The game isn't too hard, and the one difficulty trophy should be fine as long as your'e the right power level.

• Like 1

2.39? Definitely. I got it for a fiver and don't regret it. It has a fun gameplay mechanics but if your expecting good story and dialogues you will be dissapointed. Not sure how's the end game and post-story grind if you want to get a platinum but still 2.39? I'd say go for it

5 minutes ago, NeoMesjasz said:

Is plat still obtainable? If yes gonna try it

Yes it is - they're not going to turn the servers off for a while yet, it all depends on how quickly the playerbase declines now the 2.0 overhaul update has been cancelled.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

I picked it up for cheap and I've quite enjoyed it. 20 hours in and just finished the main storyline. I do fear once I've finished the main side quests, the grind is going to be horrid for the platinum but at the price it is, I'm glad I took the hit. 

Just finished the platinum and no, not really aside from the well known and well documented server issues. But if you know what you're getting yourself into and you're used to grinding and exploring for platinums, it's not that big a deal. The only major stumbling block was really bad RNG. I spent about 6 hours trying to get the last piece of Storm gear I needed. I mean, looter shooter RNG is always going to be an issue but it wasn't even Masterwork/Legendary gear I needed so be advised, your RNG may be what brings you to the 75+ hour mark in this game where it should really be 70 like it says in the guide. 

In fact, they should pay you to play this crap. It would be better to buy a breakthrough gaming arcade instead.

seriously now, the gameplay of this game is quite fun, it's just sad that from an overall perspective things have been so bad for this game and it's been neglected in a lot of areas. in addition the game has online elements, so you are connection dependent. it should be worth it for that price, but you can still be disappointed by some things.