Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neocarleen

[NA] Mid-Year Deals Sale | Ends 7/8

29 posts in this topic

If you adore Tenchu, please buy Mark of the Ninja: Remastered. It's basically Tenchu but in 2D. :awesome:

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been wanting to play Trails of Cold Steel for awhile. I wish part 1 was on sale too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nyarLOLhotep said:

I've been wanting to play Trails of Cold Steel for awhile. I wish part 1 was on sale too.

 

it's worth it. the lowest price i seen it go is 20$. you'll want the ps4 version since it includes all the DLC (very helpful).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

 

it's worth it. the lowest price i seen it go is 20$. you'll want the ps4 version since it includes all the DLC (very helpful).

I'm probably going to buy part 2 at least. I've got enough other stuff in backlog to kill some time to see if part 1 goes on sale.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They put every piece of Season 2 content for SoulCalibur 6 on sale but didn't discount the season 2 pass itself which is the only way to get the extra OST songs. Wtf Bandai Namco?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoenix Wright and Robotic Notes are the only things I’m getting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh cool Katamari is on sale

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WipEout Omega Collection, Wizard of Legend, and RAD are the games I'm stoked on being pumped for so far

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally gonna get Katamari! 😄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Does anyone know if the puyo champions dlc is free? I didn't see it in the store. @ProfBambam55

I think it is, yes.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking of getting Slime Rancher. Why don't they put the first Trails of Cold Steel on sale :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

had to wait till the banner went up:

 

Xing: The Land Beyond (ps4)

Death End ReQuest (ps4)

Marooners (ps4) can be done with 2 consoles

Blacksad: Under The Skin (ps4)

 

no shortage of things to get next week gotta pick carefully.

edit: i'm aware about marooners. it was 3$ so it isn't a loss plus the gameplay is liked. likely to end up stuffed to the backlog for a long time.

 

still working on assassin creed odyssey for god knows how long. then need for speed shift. busy busy.

Edited by kingdrake2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

had to wait till the banner went up:

 

Xing: The Land Beyond (ps4)

Death End ReQuest (ps4)

Marooners (ps4) can be done with 2 consoles

Blacksad: Under The Skin (ps4)

 

no shortage of things to get next week gotta pick carefully.

 

Death End Re;Quest looks good and it's finally super cheap. I'm also probably gonna grab Cyberdimension Neptunia and Katamari.

 

Also, Marooners is pretty terrible lol. I wrote the guide for it, and you only need one console to do all the trophies. You do need two controllers though. 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I will finally try Anthem now at 94% off.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if Blacksad's NA version is now patched so that the platinum is obtainable? Is it more stable than it was?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Guess I will finally try Anthem now at 94% off.

Same. Hope it's worth at least those $3.59 lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been waiting for Cold Steel II to go on sale again for awhile now, and best of all, this is the cheapest it’s been in the NA region. I’ll definitely be picking it up, and then it’ll sit in my backlog for a long while because the only game in that series I’ve beaten so far is Trails in the Sky FC.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Does anyone know if the puyo champions dlc is free? I didn't see it in the store. @ProfBambam55

yes?....I don't even remember there being dlc...classic game in japan much like tetris...good for the brain...took me a while to "get it" even though I tend to be all about the nerdy logic stuff...

 

side question: how did you know that I played it?...

Edited by ProfBambam55
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

yes?....I don't even remember there being dlc...classic game in japan much like tetris...good for the brain...took me a while to "get it" even though I tend to be all about the nerdy logic stuff...

 

side question: how did you know that I played it?...

I clicked the 100% club and yours was the first name i recognized.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bah! I just bought a stack of games in the sale that ended yesterday, and already there’s a new one with some juicy new temptations. 😃

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to grab Katamari, always will play some Katamari

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I clicked the 100% club and yours was the first name i recognized.

ah, I see...didn't even realize I would be listed there...must not be a very popular title....played it quite some time ago I think...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.