[NA] Mid-Year Deals Sale | Ends 7/8

Neocarleen

Just now, nyarLOLhotep said:

I've been wanting to play Trails of Cold Steel for awhile. I wish part 1 was on sale too.

it's worth it. the lowest price i seen it go is 20$. you'll want the ps4 version since it includes all the DLC (very helpful).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

it's worth it. the lowest price i seen it go is 20$. you'll want the ps4 version since it includes all the DLC (very helpful).

I'm probably going to buy part 2 at least. I've got enough other stuff in backlog to kill some time to see if part 1 goes on sale.

had to wait till the banner went up:

Xing: The Land Beyond (ps4)

Death End ReQuest (ps4)

Marooners (ps4) can be done with 2 consoles

Blacksad: Under The Skin (ps4)

no shortage of things to get next week gotta pick carefully.

edit: i'm aware about marooners. it was 3$ so it isn't a loss plus the gameplay is liked. likely to end up stuffed to the backlog for a long time.

still working on assassin creed odyssey for god knows how long. then need for speed shift. busy busy.

Edited by kingdrake2

3 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

had to wait till the banner went up:

Xing: The Land Beyond (ps4)

Death End ReQuest (ps4)

Marooners (ps4) can be done with 2 consoles

Blacksad: Under The Skin (ps4)

no shortage of things to get next week gotta pick carefully.

Death End Re;Quest looks good and it's finally super cheap. I'm also probably gonna grab Cyberdimension Neptunia and Katamari.

Also, Marooners is pretty terrible lol. I wrote the guide for it, and you only need one console to do all the trophies. You do need two controllers though. 

I’ve been waiting for Cold Steel II to go on sale again for awhile now, and best of all, this is the cheapest it’s been in the NA region. I’ll definitely be picking it up, and then it’ll sit in my backlog for a long while because the only game in that series I’ve beaten so far is Trails in the Sky FC.

7 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Does anyone know if the puyo champions dlc is free? I didn't see it in the store. @ProfBambam55

yes?....I don't even remember there being dlc...classic game in japan much like tetris...good for the brain...took me a while to "get it" even though I tend to be all about the nerdy logic stuff...

side question: how did you know that I played it?...

Edited by ProfBambam55

32 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

yes?....I don't even remember there being dlc...classic game in japan much like tetris...good for the brain...took me a while to "get it" even though I tend to be all about the nerdy logic stuff...

side question: how did you know that I played it?...

I clicked the 100% club and yours was the first name i recognized.

• Like 1