[EU] Mid-Year Deals Sale | Ends 7/7

Neocarleen

2 minutes ago, Baker said:

Decent sale.

I grabbed AI: The Somnium Files & Dark Rose Valkyrie for now. Might pick up The Yakuza Remastered Collection later.

AI: The Somnium Files Was such a good VN. One of the few that make my eyes a bit wet and if a game accomplish that, then it is a good game ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inuty said:

AI: The Somnium Files Was such a good VN. One of the few that make my eyes a bit wet and if a game accomplish that, then it is a good game ;)

I already started playing it. I hope it’s as good or close to as good as Zero Escape or Danganronpa.

1 hour ago, cometowner said:

I posted a topic for Anthem however if any can tell 

since it's at the lowest since the launch is it worth 2.79 USD. 

Funny, but I still don't want to pay that much, or pay anything, I guess.  Maybe it'll be a freebie one month.

One day.... One day Velocity 2X will be included in a sale. One should never lose hope!

Nothing here for me, Little Nightmares II is not discounted enough.

EDIT: Oh wait, RAD is 75% off, but not listed above. Maybe part of another sale? Getting that one! ?

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

One day.... One day Velocity 2X will be included in a sale. One should never lose hope!

Nothing here for me, Little Nightmares II is not discounted enough.

What you could do, because the DLC is cheap, is subscribe to PS Now for a month and buy the DLC separately. Will cost €15 total plus you could play some other games on PS Now. Like, I don’t know, Pix the Cat, which you could unknowingly test out for me…?

Edit: Or RAD and Resogun… ?

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1