Death From Above Trophy Tips

SonOfDelorian

Hi there, 

Is anybody available to give tips for the Death From Above trophy?

I've been trying for a few hours but as I've never really used planes I dont have good upgrades and nobdy seems to be in the AA's to take down.

Much appreciated & Thanks, Luke.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

Try the following,

Choose to play Conquest and then under map selection only choose "Arras", that is the one with the yellow fields.

When you start at your base, pick the plane with the most bombs (4 bombs) and fly towards enemy base. Each base has 1 or 2 anti air guns or whatever they are called. Just fly towards the enemy base and drop the bombs on the stationary anti air guns. DO NOT bother to look for enemies, it does not matter. Sometimes some enemy will spawn and jump on the gun because they see the plane, by that time the bombs are dropped. It is actually super easy. I got it done within 2 matches. Now I uninstalled.

This is a tip that is often given online. It works great.

It is important that you just always drop the bombs, dont bother to look for enemies, someone will eventually be there. And also this is a fun map in general anyways

Good Luck

• Like 1

On 23/06/2021 at 11:01 AM, CanadaSayajin said:

Try the following,

Choose to play Conquest and then under map selection only choose "Arras", that is the one with the yellow fields.

When you start at your base, pick the plane with the most bombs (4 bombs) and fly towards enemy base. Each base has 1 or 2 anti air guns or whatever they are called. Just fly towards the enemy base and drop the bombs on the stationary anti air guns. DO NOT bother to look for enemies, it does not matter. Sometimes some enemy will spawn and jump on the gun because they see the plane, by that time the bombs are dropped. It is actually super easy. I got it done within 2 matches. Now I uninstalled.

This is a tip that is often given online. It works great.

It is important that you just always drop the bombs, dont bother to look for enemies, someone will eventually be there. And also this is a fun map in general anyways

Good Luck

Hey, thanks for that. I'll try this within this week! :)

Yes bro I have a golden tip for you. 

1. create a community game conquest in ARRAS with the name "Death From Above". 

2. Start and wait for people and they will get what you want. 

3. Some will go and sit in the stationary weapons and start a barrage of bullets shoots randomly into the sky.

4. kill him with the bomber. 

• 2 weeks later...