Trophy thoughts?

Loreic

You need to beat it a few times it seems. No Future Mode is like Hard Mode, only unlocked after beating it once. It's a pretty easy game, but I'd say it will take 40-50 hours to platinum, 2-3 playthroughs (2 at minimum) and a difficulty rating of 4.5/10.

Grinding to 99 takes a few hours on its own. The game can be beaten in 15-20 hours without doing everything. But the first run will easily take people about 30 hours if they are getting to 99, finding all the collectibles needed for trophies and so on.

12 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

You need to beat it a few times it seems. No Future Mode is like Hard Mode, only unlocked after beating it once. It's a pretty easy game, but I'd say it will take 40-50 hours to platinum, 2-3 playthroughs (2 at minimum) and a difficulty rating of 4.5/10.

Grinding to 99 takes a few hours on its own. The game can be beaten in 15-20 hours without doing everything. But the first run will easily take people about 30 hours if they are getting to 99, finding all the collectibles needed for trophies and so on.

Althought Play on hard mode doesn't mean finish the game on No Future Mode / Hard mode right? Or am I wrong here? It seems very easy compared to Trials of Mana.

Judging by the trophy list, most of the required story trophies are hard to miss if you’re playing through normally as you can re-encounter the required NPCs again around the world. They’re not hidden behind specific artifact placements or specific quest order completions as far as I remember. Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of very missable missions/events throughout the game but none I’ve seen on the trophy list so far. I’d say this list seems pretty blind-playthrough friendly

• Like 1

3 hours ago, clowve said:

Judging by the trophy list, most of the required story trophies are hard to miss if you’re playing through normally as you can re-encounter the required NPCs again around the world. They’re not hidden behind specific artifact placements or specific quest order completions as far as I remember. Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of very missable missions/events throughout the game but none I’ve seen on the trophy list so far. I’d say this list seems pretty blind-playthrough friendly

Invasion of Privacy and Fingers in Every Pie are both very much missable on a blind playthrough.

• Like 1

It will be very time consuming, and it requires a lot of minute of details in getting the platinum. First, you need a couple of guides. https://legendofmana.info/ is the most clear guide in regards to getting all events.

You NEED to talk to Lil Cactus after every event, failure to do so will void one trophy, NG+ will always wipe Li'l Cactus' Diary. So you need to get it all in one shot.

Ardent Agriculture will require an RNG Nightmare, as just giving the right seeds will only produce a specific color, but not the specific fruit. As a suggestion, take note (pen and paper or notepad) of any produce that you get, your encyclopedia for produce will be full and there was no in-game way of tracking what produce you have gotten. Here is a produce guide https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/256525-legend-of-mana/faqs/50811.

• Like 1