Free Pride 2021 PS4 Theme

Aranea Highwind

8 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

Nice. It's cool that PS4 is still getting themes in 2021. Would've made more sense to release this during the first week of June, but oh well.

PS5 should add themes soon. Shoot, folders too while we're at it.

I was thinking about how folders would be nice as well... then I looked at how much storage space I had left with only 4 games on my HD. I always knew this was going to be an issue and I would need to upgrade, but actually seeing it finally made it sink in.

• Like 2

Loving all the positivity in this forum’s aura! Happy pride to everyone in the community (including myself :)) and an extended thank you to those who identify as straight and still support the community. Respect is a beautiful thing and unfortunately people grow up in households that are less positive (this goes for both being gay and/or accepting the community). So once again, thank you for allowing us to live how we were born to live.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Clicked on this thread with great trepidation given some of the garbage takes I've seen in the forums in the past but I am pleased to see such great positivity here! Happy Pride!

Just wait,somebody eventually will show up and say,shame to sony what kind of bullshit is this

There are plenty of idiots out there

18 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

Just wait,somebody eventually will show up and say,shame to sony what kind of bullshit is this

For some reason this reminded me of the Classic Launch machinima by Captain Grim.

"They do not STOP ruining MY fun and IMMERSION!"