Dlc/Region Compatibility...and Online?

So...this game is otherworldly expensive for an NA copy. EU versions go for significantly less.

Anyone know for sure if I were to purchase a EU copy if I would need an EU account to purchase the dlc? Don't want to committ to anything until I know exactly what I'll need for 100% on this game.

On that note, is online still up? If I were to have to go through EU route - is there anything tricky with matchmaking region wise?

Appreciate any help! 

I can answer the DLC question. DLCs usually have to be from the same region as the game, so if you had an EU disc you would need to get the DLC from one of the EU stores using an EU account and PSN card. You would still be able to play it using your US main account though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I can answer the DLC question. DLCs usually have to be from the same region as the game, so if you had an EU disc you would need to get the DLC from one of the EU stores using an EU account and PSN card. You would still be able to play it using your US main account though.

This^

The DLCs are region locked, thus you will need to get both the game and DLCs from the same country. As for the servers, I imagine they're more dead than the Dodos at this point so boosting will be essential.

The servers have been dead for players since the game launched. You will need to boost for sure. Haven't heard anything about them closing at least.

It's one of the few 100% I skipped out on as the DLC all dropped at once at a terrible price considering no-one gave a shit about the online at any point. Felt like a blatent cash grab attempt and at the time, that wasn't massively common so it stood out to me.

I actually bookmarked the psprices page with all the DLC on so I could waste money on it whenever it got a sale, but it never did! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1