PS5 version available today. Free upgrade to ps4 owners

SnowxSakura

https://www.vg247.com/2021/06/24/human-fall-flat-ps5-haptic-feedback/

"

Physics puzzle platformer Human: Fall Flat launches on PS5 today, and the dedicated new-gen version will support Haptic Feedback on the DualSense controller.

No Brakes Games and Curve Digital’s physics-based platformer arrives on the new generation of console hardware today with a dedicated PS5 version.

“The PlayStation 5 version of the game features all new Haptic feedback, transforming the feeling of climbing, swinging and moving heavy objects with subtle tension in the adaptive triggers on the PS5 DualSense Controller – bringing a whole new dimension to the Human: Fall Flat experience,” says a press release."

1.25 GB download

Edited by SnowxSakura

39 minutes ago, Adycakes said:

Shared trophy list or not?

I'm not sure I can be bothered to play this again. :D

There is not a single game with a PS4/PS5 shared trophy list and there never will be.

Autopop might be possible though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I wish all these upgrades just shared trophy lists. I might be the minority here, but I find it really dumb that every new PS5 update has a new trophy list and 95% of the time you can autopop the whole trophy list. 

Where's the "hunt" in that? Sorry I don't mean to be derogatory towards anyway that does this. This is more towards the overall picture and not the people that do this. 

100% agree. 

If someone wants the platinum again, they should have to earn it. 
People care too much about artificially inflating their numbers. 

• Like 2