New DLC

Cerber108

34 minutes ago, Silocia said:

I think this thread is pretty unfair to the devs.

They did state from my earliest recollection back in november of last year there was a PS5 version coming and they were adding more content. So they didnt exactly just come out of nowhere with this.

Well, I found some info on gry-online.pl (it's in polish) from September 2019 that said there would be no Denuvo, mods support and DLCs. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gry-online.pl/S013-amp.asp%3fID=117503

Edited by Cerber108

8 minutes ago, Silocia said:

They are allowed to change their minds and clearly with the success it got, it urged them to carry on content for the game. Like I stated before, theres been plenty of notice.

In my opinion this DLC is just a forced thing to encourage people to buy the PS5 version, at first this game was supposed to be "a full, complete story". If it wasn't one of the worst games I've ever played, I would't be grumbling that much. Let's just hope it won't get new trophies (but it doubt it).

Well, I’m ok with this. Haven’t started the game yet, but I will as I’m interested in it. Looking forward to the DLC. 

(and this is my 2,500th post on here! So kool!) 

Edited by kidson2004
Mini 2,500th post celebration lol

On 24/06/2021 at 10:11 PM, OBSTINATIO said:

Why would anyone want to do such thing??

well at the time when i plat'd it last year in march it didn't seem like any dlc was gonna get released. But to be fair i checked all my sources cloud saves, console save etc hoping i'd saved it somewhere but alas no. Guess i'll just have to play it again.

On 6/24/2021 at 1:47 PM, Silocia said:

Reminded me a lot of old Bioware titles which I'm a complete sucker for.

This makes me very happy to hear. It will still be years for Dragon Age 4 I'm sure and I just finished playing through the Mass Effect Legendary Edition trilogy so an alternative game to scratch that Bioware itch will be awesome. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ninailez said:

Cant believe everyones complaining about single player DLC. Yes, new DLC is releasing for an old game. Its wonderful.

We need more single player DLC and less micro transactions and MP fortnight style add ons.

Most people at the top of this page sound so bitter. I think its great news.  I couldn't believe I was reading about so many people whining about their poor percentage rates regarding this game. Jeeze. Just don't play it. Trophy hunting isn't supposed to be a 2nd job u slog through.

giphy.gif

I completely agree with this. GreedFall is a game I've enjoyed, so it getting a little more content was great news to me. Also, the "concern" seems even more unfounded since I just 100% the DLC in less than 2 hours.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KiwiiPsicopata said:

I completely agree with this. GreedFall is a game I've enjoyed, so it getting a little more content was great news to me. Also, the "concern" seems even more unfounded since I just 100% the DLC in less than 2 hours.

So you done did it in less the 2hrs? Weapons and files locations so easy, no guide needed then ??