Chaos Wastes (DLC)

Arcesius

9 hours ago, Shorah- said:

Just finished all my 80 weaves right on time for CW. Hope they don't add that many trophies to be honest.

Season 4 was so much harder than everything else in this game, that was stupid.

Congrats on getting the Weaves done! They are releasing the Sister of the Thorn today as well I believe, so chances are Season 4 is about to end ?

But I agree.. Weaves is by far the hardest content in the game. If you look at the achievements for CW they only added one difficulty-related one.. completing the fifth expedition on Legend (everything else can be done in any difficulty). Since one expedition only lasts 1-1.5h and you can be pretty OP depending on the RNG, I think it's fair to say that CW will be easier to complete :) 

Looking forward to it though! 

18 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

XBox has more achievements that were cut here, not sure why: 

Sony imposed a trophy cap, probably some time in 2018, for free DLC. Free DLC can only have either 3 bronze trophies OR 1 bronze+1 silver trophy. 

You can see this for games like World of Tanks that used to get full sized DLC lists for free content, then all of a sudden it stopped getting trophies in mid-2018 despite the game still being regularly updated. It's the same reason why COD Modern Warfare and COD Cold War don't get DLC trophies (their content is now free). Content must be paid in order to get a full 10 trophy DLC list. The Division 2 is another good example; since that cap, it only gets 3 bronzes every time now.

Hope that clears it up a bit :)

• Like 3

Just now, Potent_Delusions said:

Sony imposed a trophy cap, probably some time in 2018, for free DLC. Free DLC can only have either 3 bronze trophies OR 1 bronze+1 silver trophy. 

You can see this for games like World of Tanks that used to get full sized DLC lists for free content, then all of a sudden it stopped getting trophies in mid-2018 despite the game still being regularly updated. It's the same reason why COD Modern Warfare and COD Cold War don't get DLC trophies (their content is now free). Content must be paid in order to get a full 10 trophy DLC list. The Division 2 is another good example; since that cap, it only gets 3 bronzes every time now.

Hope that clears it up a bit :)

Oooh so that has to do with the DLC being free! I see, thanks for the explanation! 

Honestly, more trophies would have been cool, but I'm just looking forward to getting back to the game :) Hope you are too! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Oooh so that has to do with the DLC being free! I see, thanks for the explanation! 

Honestly, more trophies would have been cool, but I'm just looking forward to getting back to the game :) Hope you are too! 

You're welcome. I am, I know we both love the game! It is indeed a shame we don't get the full complement of trophies. It was the same for the last DLC too unfortunately, XBOX got 10 or so, we got 3 bronzes. At least they seem to be picking the most fun/difficult ones, like the boss fight without anyone being hit in the last DLC, and completing a mission on Legend for this one. 

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Sony imposed a trophy cap, probably some time in 2018, for free DLC.

Glad Sony protected us from the nightmare Elite dangerous Xbox list is. ?

Btw Citadel of Eternity seems to be the final expedition and needs to be unlocked by clearing all 3 firsts.