Trophies not unlocking

Shinoda_2qx

Hey, 

I've had a couple of trophies not unlock. 2 that I'm sure of, another 2 that I *think* I did the requirements for, but am not 100% on. "That's why he's the king" has failed to unlock twice now, and "Class dismissed" also didn't unlock. "Buzzer Beater" didn't unlock, I'm pretty sure I did this right though, and "Make the right call" doesn't seem to unlock, no matter how much I use the 2k smart play feature, though I have no idea if I'm using it correctly! 

Has anyone else had any issues with this, and any ideas on how to fix it or what I may be doing wrong? 

Thanks, 

Shinoda

I don't have the PS4 version yet, but when you play, did you adjust your settings, specifically the minutes?  You have to make sue the quarter length is at least that much probably.  I know that's how it is on other NBA 2K games.

Thanks for the reply, I think the longest I tried for the LeBron trophy was 5 min per quarter. I unlocked the Stephen Curry trophy by doing 12 minute quarters (trophy unlocks in the first quarter), but I did shorter games for LeBron because you need to finish the whole game to get the trophy, I will try a longer game and get back to you. Also, you should note that the trophy list is completely different to the ps3 version, for some reason.

Well, I just finished a 12 min per quarter game, and did the requirements for the following trophies: 

• That's why he's the king
  • Make the right call (multiple times)
  • Motor Like no other
  • Mess around and see what happens

(add these to buzzer beater, and class dismissed from yesterday, and that's 6 altogether)

None of these trophies have unlocked for me. This is just stupid now, I'm not willing to play another 48 minute long game, only for the trophies not to unlock. Shelving the game until there is some kind of fix, utter shambles!  :angry:

Update to this thread, I have another trophy that has not unlocked to add to the list, I also used the share button to record me completing the requirement, so I really have no idea what is wrong with this game! "Circus Shot" (shot from behind half court line), I nailed the shot with the final basket of the playoffs in MyGM mode, but no trophy popped during or after the game. I've emailed 2k about the trophies not unlocking, but they never responded.  :( 

I'd advise trophy hunters to steer clear for now. 

im having trouble with the buzzer beater and 2k smart play trophies as well. they just do not pop for me :(

Well, I'm glad that I'm not alone in this, though I'm sorry you're experiencing the same issues. They're obviously not totally glitched because some people have earned them, I really hope that 2k patch it. I may email them again and send the proof of the half court shot.  :dunno:

Well, I'm glad that I'm not alone in this, though I'm sorry you're experiencing the same issues. They're obviously not totally glitched because some people have earned them, I really hope that 2k patch it. I may email them again and send the proof of the half court shot.  :dunno:

the half court one i think is glitched for me too. i made one shot that didnt pop it. ive been meaning to retry it to see if maybe i was too close before, but its hard to get it in from that far hahaha :)

the half court one i think is glitched for me too. i made one shot that didnt pop it. ive been meaning to retry it to see if maybe i was too close before, but its hard to get it in from that far hahaha :)

Yeah it's down to pure dumb luck I think. Luck based trophies are annoying enough, but then when they glitch out on you.. rage gamer activate!!  :spank: lol

• Like 1

just looked at the trophies again. i cant say buzzer beater is glitched. ive never won a game with a shot after the buzzer. the smartplay one and the half court shots are the only ones that have given me trouble. i got a goal that i think mightve glitched though for mycareer. a player asked me to feed him the ball. i noticed in the game my dynmic goal showed it as "&playername+lastname" or something instead of having favors who it was supposed to say. anyways i passed to him all game, getting almost no baskets myself. in the end i fed him 5 assists yet it didnt count and he complained to me after.

just looked at the trophies again. i cant say buzzer beater is glitched. ive never won a game with a shot after the buzzer. the smartplay one and the half court shots are the only ones that have given me trouble. i got a goal that i think mightve glitched though for mycareer. a player asked me to feed him the ball. i noticed in the game my dynmic goal showed it as "&playername+lastname" or something instead of having favors who it was supposed to say. anyways i passed to him all game, getting almost no baskets myself. in the end i fed him 5 assists yet it didnt count and he complained to me after.

I really hope there is a patch on the horizon! Also, I have yet another trophy to add to my personal glitch list, lol. 100% fan interest in MyGM mode didn't unlock, despite peaking @ 100% during the post season. It's really frustrating as a game that I enjoy. I think I'm just gonna work on the last 3 trophies for BF4 for now though.

well i just won a game with my shot while there was no time left on the clock. it was in my career, there was a locker room scene where my team mate congratulated me on it. then afterwards an interview asking me about it. so i definitely did it, however no trophy popped :'( i wonder if i should try doing it in another mode or what...

Hmm, I was getting trophies just fine on this, but then I should have unlocked "That's Why he Is King" and also the trophy you get for knocking down 15 3-point shots, but neither of them unlocked. Achieved the King one requirements in both an exhibition game and also a MyGM game. Maybe there is a minimum number of minutes per each quarter requirement?

Hmm, I was getting trophies just fine on this, but then I should have unlocked "That's Why he Is King" and also the trophy you get for knocking down 15 3-point shots, but neither of them unlocked. Achieved the King one requirements in both an exhibition game and also a MyGM game. Maybe there is a minimum number of minutes per each quarter requirement?

I did the King one 3 times, the longest being a full 12min per quarter exhibition match, and it still didn't unlock. So I can say for me, minimum time was not a factor :( 

You have to do buzzer beater shots in regular exhibition games.  At least that's how it's been on other NBA 2K games....

I did this both in MyGM and in exhibition (twice),  but didn't get the trophy on any of the 3 attempts. Though, I didn't do longer games for that trophy, so that may be why.

• 2 weeks later...

i didn`t get the trophy as well when I Played the LeBron Trophy with 12 minutes...I tried it with 2 or 3 minutes each quarter. The trophy didn`t unlock as well. YOU HAVE TO PLAY 6 MIN EACH QUARTER THEN IT WILL UNLOCK. I tried it and it worked just fine. Same the other "Player-Trophies" (Melo, West, Rose,...)

• Like 1

i didn`t get the trophy as well when I Played the LeBron Trophy with 12 minutes...I tried it with 2 or 3 minutes each quarter. The trophy didn`t unlock as well. YOU HAVE TO PLAY 6 MIN EACH QUARTER THEN IT WILL UNLOCK. I tried it and it worked just fine. Same the other "Player-Trophies" (Melo, West, Rose,...)

Cheers for the input mate, this is strange because I earned the Curry, Anthony, and George trophies in 12 minute quarters, but the others wouldn't unlock. I tried your 6 minute theory out, and during the first half sank a shot from behind half way (2nd time I have done so), but no trophy popped. In the second half, I sank ANOTHER half court shot with the same player, and the trophy unlocked. It's hard to explain but that seems to have lifted the glitching on other trophies. I got the Chris Paul trophy, 10 offensive rebounds trophy and 2k smart play trophy in another 6 minute per quarter game, so I think you're right that 6 minutes seems to work.

It doesn't explain the other trophies that glitched on me though, 100% fan interest and Class Dismissed are other trophies that have glitched on me, but unlocked after that 3rd half court shot. I'm hoping that I've seen the end of any glitches. 2k elevated my support to the next tier up, so I'm waiting for a response from them, some time after the holidays, I'll let them know about this.

I managed to get the "making the right call" trophy. it happened when i had no internet and was forced to play "quickplay" i believe it was called. i had tried to get this trophy many times in mycareer and myteam before. however i believe i had downloaded a patch before, so i dont know if it was that or why it finally popped for sure.

Thought I'd chime in. I got the "That's Why He is the King" trophy today. It was during a MyGM game, with 6 minute quarters. No adjustments were made to the sliders. I hit 14/15 shots with LeBron, and the trophy popped after the buzzer. Not sure if this will help anyone, but trying without sliders may be beneficial.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update: i played a game with miami heat, and lebron had 14/15 scored. didn't get the trophy. Also, i made a shot from my own half of court and still no trophy...

Have you tried playing on exhibition mode with 6 minute quarters? This didn't unlock until the 3rd or 4th attempt for me, most trophies are restricted to 6 min quarters, even though it doesn't say that. The stupid thing is that they don't unlock in MyTeam mode, even though they make you play 6 min quarters  :shakefist: 

The game glitched really weird for me, many trophies didn't unlock, despite playing 6 min quarters and doing the requirements multiple times, and then I hit a half court shot (for the THIRD time!) and the trophy unlocked. Since then, no more glitched trophies, I have no explanation as to why this happened. 

The platinum on this game is just ridiculous though, I have over 700 cards in MyTeam and still need another 102 players to get the trophy. I'm also only in seed 5 in RTTP's mode and the win requirements for promotion are pretty silly. I can't see me being able to get to top seed without a shit lot of luck. This game would be a hell of a lot more fun withOUT trophies...  xD

Ok, thanks man. 

I played on 2 min quarter, just to unlock this trophy..

I played only one game online in MyTeam, hoping that i will play against a player with similar team, but i have only 2 silver players and i played against chamberlain, pippen, jordan, etc...