Trophies not unlocking

Shinoda_2qx

You only play against people in the same seed as you, so generally in the first couple of rounds you will play bronze players. The seed I'm in now which is about half way and everyone has all gold/diamond/etc players. In seed 5 which I'm in right now, you need to win 5/12 to stay in division or 7/12 to advance. So a couple of bad games and you can really get shafted quickly. 

My current team is: 
PG Rose
SG '96 Jordan
SF LeBron
PF '72 Lucas
C '65 Russell
6th man Sapphire Harden
Bench: Ruby Curry, Diamond Kobe, KD35, Chamberlain, Wade, Emerald Davis

You'd be real unlucky to come across a team like that in the first 2 or 3 seeds, but after that everyone has a stacked team. 

My advice is get the 99 stars on domination before anything else because I got quite a few gold cards from the team packs there. The only other (cheap) tactic I've picked up is try to play early evening (GMT) on weekdays (Monday-Friday). You generally avoid the American players, who are in my experience a lot better at the game than the average European player lol

Ok. Thanks again. I played with Miami on 6 min quarter and i get the LeBron trphy. I will stick to the domination mode for now. 

Thanks again.

Another question, in quick game, Rose is injured, how can i get his trophy? Should i start a season, or something? It will be available if i play in a season?(26 pct and 6 steal)

Ok. Thanks again. I played with Miami on 6 min quarter and i get the LeBron trphy. I will stick to the domination mode for now. 

Thanks again.

Another question, in quick game, Rose is injured, how can i get his trophy? Should i start a season, or something? It will be available if i play in a season?(26 pct and 6 steal)

Yeah I had the same problem. If I remember correctly I downloaded one of the custom roasters and used that. You could always wait for him to come off the injured list, but being that the Bulls season is over, I don't see that happening anytime soon. It's a bit silly, I mean it's cool that 2k update the servers like that, but when you need the player for a trophy, you should be able to disable injuries yourself. 

Yeah I had the same problem. If I remember correctly I downloaded one of the custom roasters and used that. You could always wait for him to come off the injured list, but being that the Bulls season is over, I don't see that happening anytime soon. It's a bit silly, I mean it's cool that 2k update the servers like that, but when you need the player for a trophy, you should be able to disable injuries yourself. 

Great, i scored again from half court and guess what. No trophy...

EDIT: TWICE IN THE SAME QUARTER AND NOTHING...

EDIT: Four times in the same game, no trophy...

Edited by BeardmanDaniel
  • Like 1