Ubisoft says you're lying...

ThatDrunkGuy

Just another reason to never buy from them again lol

I looked at my old tickets, 2 others...same deal. I don't present issues that don't exist, and I don't whine about them in any way. Yet all three tickets the Ubi employee basically tells me to go pound sand. 

I have the same trophy glitch as you but let me tell you .. it's still possible to get your save deleted.

Not long time ago a mate from me got it finally deleted after months of requests .. if you are persistent enough, you will get it :) believe me.

Just need to finish 10.000 points and 5.000 km then I will spam them as well :)

I had versatile showman and extra mile glitch when i did the game some years back. Over the years i tried getting ubi to delete my save. They also gave me the " it's not possible" speech. Even though i provided examples of guys who got it done(with support response to prove it). Seriously, screw those guys so hard.

Yup....this is what I get from them.

Sadly we do not have access to delete or alter a players save data for The Crew.

As for the other thing you mentioned, that is not something we have ever done for any players despite what you may read in online forums.

21 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

the only thing in a ubisoft game you can expect to work flawlessly is the MTX page.chances are they just can't be bothered, no money in the game anymore.

^ This. I played it like what, 3 years ago now? I was hearing a lot of stories about people getting their saves reset, I bugged and pestered them for near on 3 months. All I got offered in those 3 months were some in game currency, which I point blank refused - they then cut all communication with me, no replies, nothing.

I feel your pain!

• Like 1

Just dealing with robots...lol

Please try these steps if you cannot enter the game:

Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution.

If you continue to experience issues, try clearing your PS4 Game Data Utility files. Doing so will clear any install / update data and DLC content.

Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded. Exclusive Content is tied to the account and does not need to be re-downloaded.

1. Navigate to Settings > System Storage Management.
2. Select the content you want to delete under Applications or Captures, press the Options button and select Delete.

Next, test your game disc on a second console.
In some cases, you could have a bad game disc. Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results.

1. If you have the same issue on a second console, please try exchanging your game disc at the retailer for a new copy.
2. If you do not have the problem on a second system, the issue may be local to the save files on the console. Return to your Playstation 4, back up your save file, and try deleting your save progress.

Backing up your save file:
1. Navigate to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Copy to USB Storage Device
2. Select a game.
3. Check the box for the desired save state and select Copy.

Clear Save Data Utility files.
1. Navigate to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage
2. Select Delete.
3. Choose a game.
4. Check the box for the desired save state and select Delete.

We cannot further assist with your trophy issue. You may want to reach out to Sony Support for more assistance.

How is resolution/sound gonna help a log in issue?

I don't have a disc.

I don't have a save file....remember that's why I contacted you in the first place?

So basically it's my fault, the disc, or Sony to blame lol

• 3 weeks later...

@ThatDrunkGuy Not sure how much of a help will be to you but I will share the screenshot of communication once they reset my save file back in 2017. This is when they supported the game.
Here is the screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/JYmRe33

Also here is my video I created making it appear game wouldn't load my save, which forced them to reset my save 2nd time:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ne17_UvCLsdl9qUXpTdmtqUWM/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-WfQTJeODVNmFTxVZJeZhMg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vujos said:

@ThatDrunkGuy Not sure how much of a help will be to you but I will share the screenshot of communication once they reset my save file back in 2017. This is when they supported the game.
Here is the screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/JYmRe33

Also here is my video I created making it appear game wouldn't load my save, which forced them to reset my save 2nd time:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ne17_UvCLsdl9qUXpTdmtqUWM/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-WfQTJeODVNmFTxVZJeZhMg

Cheers! This is actually great timing because they just told me for the 3rd time they have never done so...lol

I was caught up in the same situation last year back when I had the trophy glitching on me that I haven't unlocked 'till date. Regardless I couldn't agree more with the OP's statement. I contacted about 20-30 agents from Ubisoft and they all told me that this process cannot be done. At first I believed it, but after seeing other players on the forums here that have managed to get it reset by interacting with Ubisoft.. I started to feel that they are not telling the truth. They also keep showing me steps for restarting the ps4, rebuild database etc which had absolutely no impact on the trophy glitching on me

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

I was caught up in the same situation last year back when I had the trophy glitching on me that I haven't unlocked 'till date. Regardless I couldn't agree more with the OP's statement. I contacted about 20-30 agents from Ubisoft and they all told me that this process cannot be done. At first I believed it, but after seeing other players on the forums here that have managed to get it reset by interacting with Ubisoft.. I started to feel that they are not telling the truth. They also keep showing me steps for restarting the ps4, rebuild database etc which had absolutely no impact on the trophy glitching on me

Your best bet at this time is to create video like I did and tell them you are unable to play the game. There is no guarantee after reset that it wont glitch again as one player who reached out to me regarding this issue, he ended up creating video (few months ago), they reset his save, but The Extra mile bugged for him again. 

Edited by vujos

5 hours ago, vujos said:

Your best bet at this time is to create video like I did and tell them you are unable to play the game. There is no guarantee after reset that it wont glitch again as one player who reached out to me regarding this issue, he ended up creating video (few months ago), they reset his save, but The Extra mile bugged for him again. 

I was having log in issues as well, and sent them a video showing the infinite loading screen. It wasn't doctored, a real issue...but they continued to push me to change all my router and ps4 settings. Also, because they are fkn robots, they started repeating the same procedures I had already done. I finally said that all my other games run perfectly, it's clearly them or my save. They still refused to reset anything. Also, after showing that they have done so for others they just back-pedaled and said they can't talk about solutions for other people. Seriously, F them....lol they will not get any money from me or my kids again. I have the ticket history, and I'll be contacting Sony for a refund.