question if this is allowed

visvoer18

in the near future I wnat to earn a crapload of platinum trophies in 1 single day I have like 13 japanese visual novels ready to get platinum.

however would it be allowed to use 2 vita with my account at the same time? a few of those have like 10 choices so its easy to keep track. but on my list it might look a bit weird  if I get the tropheis of 2 different games relay close to each other. if I ahd 1 vita it would seem like I swapped every 2 or 3 trophies maybe.  that wouldnt be the truth but that would be what it looks like.

thats why I am wondering if I would be allowed to use 2 vita with my account at the same time  since novels are just autoplay with a choice oon ocassion

I relay want to get all those plats in a single day thats why I am asking because I have never earned that many plats on a single day and more then likely never will again either

4 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

however would it be allowed to use 2 vita with my account at the same time?

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/

Not Flaggable (Currently Allowed)

The following items are allowed and will not result in a leaderboard flag:

• Playing Multiple Consoles* - Playing on multiple different consoles at the same time, as long as they’re different games, is allowed (e.g. you can play a PS4 game and Vita game simultaneously). “Trophy teams” working together in this manner are also allowed.

• Like 2