B:AK keeps crashing on PS5

bendermac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Close to end game first playthrough on ps5 crashing often & only when running roads in batmobile..

Update.Freezing more often even in combat.Closes game & have to restart.Sent error reports with no responce??

Aggravating when trying to do challenges & loose progress.

Apparently many getting this issue on ps5 different games with maybe solutions on webernet

Error code-CE 108255 crash

Entered safe mode there was an update there did it but did not solve issue.

Deleted game file.

Entered safe mode rebuilt database.

Re downloaded game & installed to ps5 [first install was transfered to external hard drive then back again to ps5 when ready to play]

Yesterday played around 6 hrs. continued Game+ and bunch challenges with no problem.

Nothing left to try if it reoccurs. Hope this was the issue not wanting to go through the ps warranty fiasco for hardware replacement.

A few more days playtime with no crashing/freezing issues.

All is good now Game+ even the DLC stuff & challenges run super fine with no hiccups.

Edited by electrifryer
Game freezing worsening
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running into the same issue using the batmobile trying to destroy the cloudburst tank, crashed 5 times so far so this seems to be pretty game breaking atm for me.

Of course right after I write this it doesn't crash on my next run, I was trying to go as slow as possible while driving though which was challenging to not die.

Edited by LItillidie19

On 25/06/2021 at 9:52 PM, Null_Spectre said:

Game is very stable on my PS4 Pro

This and standard PS4 too, had 0 issues.

On 25/06/2021 at 9:59 PM, StanPortrBridges said:

I just 100%'d the game, every single trophy including DLC with zero crashes, on PS5. Do not take this topic as fact, everyones experience is different.

472a0e6aaa.png

Ur really good.

Edited by LoveInHell

• 1 month later...

I've suffered 3 crashes on PS4, one early and two mid-game. Arkham Knight's the first game that actually crashed and forced my system to reset, since I started playing on PS4. Overall though, it's been stable and I think I was playing the game for an extended session, so it might've crashed from being played for too long?

• 5 months later...

i just got the platinum yesterday, i went and started to clean up the remaining trophies i had unfinished, game crashed several times after opening doors etc, randomly when driving in the batmobile or simply doing riddler challenges, it was rather annoying because every time it crashed i thought that nothing had saved since the previous checkpoint, luckily nothing too serious happened but yes i ran into a lot of crashes 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

To everyone having this problem (in Batman or any other game):

I used to have this crash problem pretty frequent on some games, not all games, but some (PS4 and PS4 games on PS5). I have no ideia what is the inner cause, but the remedy is pretty pretty simple, and works every time.

Just access save file configurations and disable the auto upload save to PSN server for that game. Which makes believe that some games crash when the system upload the save mid game.

For PS5 games I had not problem to this point.

Edited by thiagoauler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...