100 Proof - Clear all the Eridian Proving Grounds.

Deluziion90

So does anyone know how to beat those trial event bosses.

My character rips through all content except these bosses.

There was an event https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2021-05-12-borderlands-3-true-trials-mini-events/

which made these bosses close to impossible for new characters however according to the date they shouldn't be "op" anymore. 

Still there impossible bullet sponges as we speak. Is it just me or what's going on with these bosses.

• 2 weeks later...

Only had some problems with the maliwan mech boss as my build was less effective against his elements. Personally had no issues with the others. 

It is true though that those are among the harder bosses in the game if your build is not optimal. You might want to respec your character to create an optimal build. With the appropriate gear to match it obviously ?

I highly recommend either a siren build with high elemental damage. Or a beast master focused on Jacob's critical damage. Both work very well for me. 

On 26/06/2021 at 0:58 AM, Deluziion90 said:

So does anyone know how to beat those trial event bosses.

My character rips through all content except these bosses.

There was an event https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2021-05-12-borderlands-3-true-trials-mini-events/

which made these bosses close to impossible for new characters however according to the date they shouldn't be "op" anymore. 

Still there impossible bullet sponges as we speak. Is it just me or what's going on with these bosses.

Outside of that dumb event, the Trial Bosses are a complete joke to kill if you have a weapon in an element they're weak to. If this event ever comes back, just play offline so the Hot Fix can't be applied.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FocusDR said:

How do you get online without the error code 5? 
do you have to invite people to play

The servers are knackered and have been since launch so all you can do is twiddle your thumbs until they decide to play nice and let you either invite others or for the matchmaking to kick in :(.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The servers are knackered and have been since launch so all you can do is twiddle your thumbs until they decide to play nice and let you either invite others or for the matchmaking to kick in :(.

Unbelievably lazy, didn’t expect any less ??