Trophy Thoughts?

I wonder how it'll work on Playstation, because on PC one of the main parts of the game was deleting files from the game code. Obviously you can't do that on PS5, or at least delete individual files.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HYPERS said:

I wonder how it'll work on Playstation, because on PC one of the main parts of the game was deleting files from the game code. Obviously you can't do that on PS5, or at least delete individual files.

maybe on PlayStation there will be specific saves that will be created once you're playing the game. Or perhaps, there will be some sort of function directly in the game menu.

36 minutes ago, HYPERS said:

I'd imagine it'd be like the fake outs that Superhot does. 

17 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Oh my God, I’m surprised this is coming to Playstation. I’ve been wanting to play this for a long time, awesome. :) Wish there was a PS4 version though…

The trophies design look cute.

The PS4 version is releasing day and date with the PS5 edition.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

Don't skip the text here, the game is incredible, unique experience, be aware that is really a dark game, no joke.

Without spoilers, how many endings are there and do you get a feeling of satisfaction once the game's over?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

I like the names for the trophy’s but it looks easy, it has a skip feature but it should only be used after you’ve beaten the game twice and when your reading old dialogue since there’s so much interesting text, but the only tricky thing is the poems since sometimes when you think a word is for someone it’s for someone else but hopefully someone could put a little guide only just for those couple or the entire game in general, I’m getting it tho and I’m just glad it has a plat

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Without spoilers, how many endings are there and do you get a feeling of satisfaction once the game's over?

It all leads to the same ending but with different text, it might sound bad but it actually isn’t, it’s hard to explain but your choices do matter for the most part which is surprising for a title like this but on your other play through look for new text from characters you haven’t talked much too before

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Trophies look easy but is it just me or am I only seeing the PS5 version? Was this a PS5 only thing? Pretty sure it was coming to the PS4 as well?1f914.png

The PS4 and PS5 versions are releasing day and date with each other on June 30th, it's just the PS5 list happened to start syncing a week early.

2 hours ago, Poptartboy54 said:

I like the names for the trophy’s but it looks easy, it has a skip feature but it should only be used after you’ve beaten the game twice and when your reading old dialogue since there’s so much interesting text, but the only tricky thing is the poems since sometimes when you think a word is for someone it’s for someone else but hopefully someone could put a little guide only just for those couple or the entire game in general, I’m getting it tho and I’m just glad it has a plat

It all leads to the same ending but with different text, it might sound bad but it actually isn’t, it’s hard to explain but your choices do matter for the most part which is surprising for a title like this but on your other play through look for new text from characters you haven’t talked much too before

2 hours ago, Alos88 said:

One ending (unless they added more) and I'd say you definitely get a sense of closure.

Thank you for the info :).

• Like 1