Is it worth $15?

I wasn't overly impressed with it very very tactical game you tell your squad what to do like shoot here, run here blah blah got boring to me dude so in my honest opinion I wouldn't bother. I couldn't follow the story and the graphic where the worst. Save your $$ for something else

• Like 1

I wasn't overly impressed with it very very tactical game you tell your squad what to do like shoot here, run here blah blah got boring to me dude so in my honest opinion I wouldn't bother. I couldn't follow the story and the graphic where the worst. Save your $$ for something else

Thanks for the info NMD1....I will put this on my "pass" list.

• 4 weeks later...

Wish I saw this earlier. Operation Flashpoint is not for someone who plays CoD. The game is very tactical and requires you to actually play stealthy as well as smartly. You die if a single bullet hits you and the point of it all is to not get shot!...while you complete objectives. The game is a lot more realer than cod will ever be and imo any day better than cod. Graphics are not the greatest, and story lines is not some shit made by Hollywood writers (like cod), its just about combat teams at war acting as a team (not like Rambo taking on the whole goddamn Soviet faction!). You've probably passed on deal by now, but if you've see it cheap I would recommend it.

PS: playing Op Flashpoint: Red River now and its a lot of fun! The 'Fireteam Engagements' which are very similar to MW2's 'Spec Ops' are infinitely better than the latter's trash..

• Like 1

Wish I saw this earlier. Operation Flashpoint is not for someone who plays CoD. The game is very tactical and requires you to actually play stealthy as well as smartly. You die if a single bullet hits you and the point of it all is to not get shot!...while you complete objectives. The game is a lot more realer than cod will ever be and imo any day better than cod. Graphics are not the greatest, and story lines is not some shit made by Hollywood writers (like cod), its just about combat teams at war acting as a team (not like Rambo taking on the whole goddamn Soviet faction!). You've probably passed on deal by now, but if you've see it cheap I would recommend it.

PS: playing Op Flashpoint: Red River now and its a lot of fun! The 'Fireteam Engagements' which are very similar to MW2's 'Spec Ops' are infinitely better than the latter's trash..

It is still there but at $12.00 now. I just may pick it up next time I swing by then....hell, the price is right.