Adventurer 0% - glitched?

AloysBono

So after two days, walking 25 kilometers seems to be an impossible trophy requirement. The adventurer trophy still sits at 0% achievers.

I have left my PS5 running for hours, but to no succes. You guys think this trophy is currently glitched? Or has the rubberbanding method been patched? 

I think this might indeed be glitched. I started the game on my second acount and from the first death to 1 km it is a bit more than 10 minutes. (I calculated the time between the two trophies)
I was just rubberbanding and walking of the edge in the first level. So this should take about 4 to 5 hours of rubberbanding for the 25 km.
I have finished this game on my main account and have rubberbanded this for a few hours but no trophy. I'm gonna delete (after uploading) my save game and start fresh. 
Let's see if it unlocks on a new save. 

Time to play some games on my ps4

16 hours ago, KayTrophies said:

I'm bauer's cousin, I helped him by talking about what he needed to do on the trophies, in this adventurer trophy he left a rubber band on the analog going forward and falling off the map all night.

Can confirm this works i spent around 20 hours just farming this trophy about 5 hours going around the full loop on power plant the rest afk going off the map after having the game on almost12 hours straight it finally unlocked

I tested something on a blank account, I loaded up the level 'water' and got on the speedboat and whilst driving round in circles the 1K trophy for distance travelled popped so I was sure the speedboat counts towards the 25K, went back on my main account after deleting my save and after an hours and a half still no trophy, I love this game to pieces but I swear this trophy is buggy as hell

Side note: I left my remote rubber banded for two nights and no trophy that way either

After 6 hours rubberbanding, still no trophy. 
Maybe it has something to do with the savegame. I just checked mine when it was the last time it was editted. And that was around 17:20. Current time is 20:00. So I'm missing almost 3 hours. After my session I even completed the level for it to save. Even that didn't work. When I restarted the game I only could start a new game and not continue.

So maybe after a while it stops tracking everything? But even so I have about 50% saved so it should take around 3 hours for it to pop. If this is wat stops it from unlocking

I remember having problems with this trophy on PS4 but I didn't remember it to be this bad.

I played the game from start to finish 2 times, redone some levels multiple times, leaving the game AFK falling off the map for hours, I even tried to drive around with vehicles in circles. Nothing works.

Also can we talk about how the devs could have used the new PS5 tracking for trophies but didn't? It would be nice to know how far I am from 25km

EDIT: Actively played again tonight for a few hours and still nothing. Fuck this trophy

EDIT2: Left the game AFK again tonight for 4-5 hours and still nothing. Fuck this trophy

EDIT3: Finally got it after a few more hours of grinding, something is really wrong with this so I suggest you wait for a patch.

Edited by Pustur
  • Like 3

I deleted my save game, started over and put the rubber band on for about 10 hours, and nothing happened. Now I'm trying to delete the game with the save, reinstall and start again with the rubber band, I'll let you know if it works

12 hours ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

Took about 15 hours or so to earn..

I ended up deleting my save data thinking it was bugged so restarted it yesterday. Had my controller rubber banded while I was working yesterday and also today. 9 Hours yesterday and 5 hours today.

Yep, to me took around same time, i have started 9am and get the platinum 1:51am, 16h:51m in total.

Thanks for talking about the time taken by you, it gave me a bit of a sense

Thanks to the experiences above.

After deleted save data, I went to Power Plant and start looping the fall along the road by just putting the controller face to the ground(forcing both analogs to be pushed upward)

and finished "Adventurer" in around 13 hours (12noon to 12:45am)

I guess the team had inserted a wrong distance number to the trophy requirement which is over 110km

therefore everyone here spent more than 12 hours to get the trophy.

E5S0Z0yUcA4Qxjx?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by UzukiC

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to confirm if the drones in City count towards distance traveled? This is surely the fastest method of transport in the game and would speed up the glitched trophy massively 

EDIT 1: Used rubber bands in co-op for 4 hours after completing everything in the game and still no trophy using the drones

Edited by JameSEdwards99

• 4 weeks later...

So i've had this game AFK for the past 2 days to get this trophy to pop and still nothing. So FYI to anyone that's planning on starting this version of the game, The devs clearly still haven't fixed it so be prepared to spend several hours walking to get this trophy to unlock.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 3

What I really hate the most, is tricky trophie. Doing it several times successfully but no unlock. Kinda regret playing the ps5 after doing this on the 4. Although I did that pretty good with 4-5 players.

Barely any single videos for the ps4 bc a lot of them shown on the xBox.

edit. After typing this up, I finally got it. Ridiculous of waisted hrs.

Edited by Anthony_1920

I just got it myself after putting it off for weeks. Took me a couple of days of leaving the player constantly falling off the edge. It may take 2 days at max if, unlike what i did, you’re willing to leave your PS5 running over night. 

For the sake of consistency, if you had most of your progress done in an online lobby, then afk in an online (private) lobby and not a local one. Do check from time to time that you’re not kicked because that happened to my friend once.

Also, I didn’t delete the save data and try doing the trophy from a new one, so I don’t think it matters.

Be patient. If you want to stop an afk session finish the level first and make sure your saved data is recently updated (one time I closed app and realized the last save was 3 hours before; not sure if it loses progress but better safe than sorry.)

If it didn’t save recently try entering any level and exiting to lobby, or completing any level and exiting to lobby and it should update.

• 3 weeks later...

Have they fixed this utterly disgusting trophy, or is still glitched? Anyone have any feedback or idea? :X

Edit:
I took me about 12-13 hours after receiving the 10km trophy, of walking and falling on mountain with two controllers to get adventurer. Horrible..

Edited by Ggd07