Adventurer 0% - glitched?

AloysBono

I played the whole game three times in co-op mode and also did some levels a couple of times. Yesterday I left the game running for around 5-6 hours and today for around 4-5 hours (walking on the first level). Still no trophy. This is the last trophy missing to complete the platinum and the 100% on the ps5 version of the game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've visited this particular page a fair amount of times over the past few months and I just signed up here for the sole purpose of being able to bitch about this trophy. Unbelievable!

I've completed the entire game many times, like at least 7 by now. I've tried solving the puzzles the long way too instead of taking shortcuts everywhere, thinking maybe I need to involve certain specific checkpoints for this trophy. I've driven too many laps with the annoying dump truck around the power plant level, as well as walked many of those same loops. After reading some here, I put two rubber bands on the controller and had the guy walking around in circles for at least 4 nights and a few afternoons. Still nothing! Just now I read this whole thread again and saw that maybe walking around in circles isn't good enough. After having gone through the entire game again today, I'm going to give this "rubberbanding" another try, but this time leave the guy walking straight off the cliff in the first level, as some have suggested. That bloody trophy better have popped when I come back to check tomorrow!

On the 30th of June someone posted about having been in touch with the developer and that they were aware of an issue with this trophy and were working on it. Let me get my fingers out here and do a little count, that's four and a half months ago! It must be very high on their priority list, over there on Tenerife. I've reached out to this developer in the past myself about an issue with a trophy (about a year ago for the PS4 version) by twitter and email and received zero reply or acknowledgement from them.

There is a special place in hell for this kind of developer.

EDIT: And lo-and-behold! In the middle of the night, the trophy finally popped! Thanks to all of you posting here.

Edited by Stonelesscutter
Update for result
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/11/2021 at 6:55 PM, Stonelesscutter said:

I've visited this particular page a fair amount of times over the past few months and I just signed up here for the sole purpose of being able to bitch about this trophy. Unbelievable!

I've completed the entire game many times, like at least 7 by now. I've tried solving the puzzles the long way too instead of taking shortcuts everywhere, thinking maybe I need to involve certain specific checkpoints for this trophy. I've driven too many laps with the annoying dump truck around the power plant level, as well as walked many of those same loops. After reading some here, I put two rubber bands on the controller and had the guy walking around in circles for at least 4 nights and a few afternoons. Still nothing! Just now I read this whole thread again and saw that maybe walking around in circles isn't good enough. After having gone through the entire game again today, I'm going to give this "rubberbanding" another try, but this time leave the guy walking straight off the cliff in the first level, as some have suggested. That bloody trophy better have popped when I come back to check tomorrow!

On the 30th of June someone posted about having been in touch with the developer and that they were aware of an issue with this trophy and were working on it. Let me get my fingers out here and do a little count, that's four and a half months ago! It must be very high on their priority list, over there on Tenerife. I've reached out to this developer in the past myself about an issue with a trophy (about a year ago for the PS4 version) by twitter and email and received zero reply or acknowledgement from them.

There is a special place in hell for this kind of developer.

EDIT: And lo-and-behold! In the middle of the night, the trophy finally popped! Thanks to all of you posting here.

Its apparently going to be patched and fixed when they release the new maps to console.

I've been waiting for this patch since August. Im not messing about rubbing banding when I've got other games to play.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...