CAUTION! AUTOPOP GLITCHED MY TROPHY DATA

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I just transferred my PS4 data and went to a meditation point on the PS5 version. 

All of the trophies unlocked, however when I went to my trophy list on my profile I had only unlocked 3%. When turning my PS5 to off-line mode all the other trophies appeared. But it refused to let me sync them to psn.. I would click to sync and it would act like it was doing so, but then it would remain at 3%.

I tried deleting the data but naturally that didn’t help because the console assumed I’d unlocked the trophies already..

eventually I had to upload all my save data and delete my profile.. then re-download the profile and start the process again. It has worked this time. But I wanted to give people a heads up in case it happens to others.

• Like 1

The ps5 has been doing this. I got all freaked out and posted about the same kind of thing happening in Mass Effect. Others have posted the same thing in other various ps5 games forums. It seems that the trophies show up properly after a few hours. No special steps need to be taken. I did the same thing with deleting my profile off the system though. 

Edited by Spacey Dweeb
  • Like 2