Broken game/AI + Challenges = Bad time

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, kkulifay said:

Lolingestone Bandit Camp Bear challenge: does anyone have any tips? It’s driving me insane. I can’t get the fire score  high enough. 

Don’t know all the challenges… but this should be the one where you have to kill enemies by fire, throwing of the ledge and parry?

If that’s the case, go to your skill tree and reset your skills where parry deals damage to enemies (red skills). Now you have unlimited parries, and one of your parry ability is to send out a fire wave. Now you can just parry as long as the wave triggered often enough to kill as many as needed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Don’t know all the challenges… but this should be the one where you have to kill enemies by fire, throwing of the ledge and parry?

If that’s the case, go to your skill tree and reset your skills where parry deals damage to enemies (red skills). Now you have unlimited parries, and one of your parry ability is to send out a fire wave. Now you can just parry as long as the wave triggered often enough to kill as many as needed.

Thank you for the response. I finally beat it last night. My skills were maxed so I didn’t have to reset any skills, but I slowly realized that the fire wave parry ability was my most useful skill for this challenge. It’s kind of unpredictable on when it triggers, but so is the AI  ?

Anyone else still having trouble gaining the key from the guard on one of the mastery missions? I like a lot of people am unable to get the trophy because that mission specifically is my last gold and the key spawns on the guard but your unable to pick it up by stealing it from him.

Honestly the glitches on part 2 of this mastery are just ridiculous, unfortunately this one is completely broken. This is absolutely half arsed, I've had to go back to main menu numerous times just to get gold because it glitched out. Targets spawning outside the kill zone, enemies not dying from flame damage and the AI running out of the area into walls. Christ , this clearly wasn't paid any attention to..shambles.

Edited by KryptonKronos

11 hours ago, KryptonKronos said:

Anyone else still having trouble gaining the key from the guard on one of the mastery missions? I like a lot of people am unable to get the trophy because that mission specifically is my last gold and the key spawns on the guard but your unable to pick it up by stealing it from him.

Yeah, I'm struggling with more or less the same thing. I can steal the key from the guard, but when I reach the cage it just says that I don't have the key.

5 hours ago, Zarmatura93 said:

Yeah, I'm struggling with more or less the same thing. I can steal the key from the guard, but when I reach the cage it just says that I don't have the key.

Good to know it is an unresolved issue they're aware of. Whether it gets patched or not is another story, apparently this issue has been present for quite a while.

Edited by KryptonKronos

The fact they charge money for this game is just robbery, feel sorry for anyone that payed full price for it on launch or around it, you all deserve to be refunded.

I bought it on disc and i don't think i even finished it? The game was so broken who even knows what's going on.....I even bought it when it was cheap and had a lot of patches, the game was still broken.....

• Like 2

This is one of the worst DLC's next to the mastery challenges part 2.

I completed the base game thinking, i enjoyed it might aswel do the dlcs, but after doing these for a few hours i can understand why alot of people dropped the game shortly after the plat without doing it's dlc's, it is just a hot pile of garbage.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...