[Video] Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises - Walkthrough and Trophy Guide [ScorpioOfShadows]

Hello everyone,

Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises is another classic adventure game from Artifex Mundi.

Difficulty: 1/10

Duration: 3 hours
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None

DLC: None
Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
Number of missable trophies: 13

Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises is a very easy game in terms of trophies:

• play the game on casual

• do not press dpad up during HOP or minigames

• gather all the collectibles

Edited by ScorpioOfShadows

• 1 year later...

For those that aren't fond of Picross puzzles skip to 59:08 in the video above for the solution. The sliding tile puzzles at 2:11:37 were fucking frustrating! As if one wasn't bad enough! These cocksuckers make you do TWO of them back-to-back! Hands down the most frustrating part of the game. So, yeah, just a heads up that this game becomes very annoying towards the end.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 3 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 2:31 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

For those that aren't fond of Picross puzzles skip to 59:08 in the video above for the solution. The sliding tile puzzles at 2:11:37 were fucking frustrating! As if one wasn't bad enough! These cocksuckers make you do TWO of them back-to-back! Hands down the most frustrating part of the game. So, yeah, just a heads up that this game becomes very annoying towards the end.

Honest to God I wish I would have checked this forum b4 starting the game. I have zero patience for these type of puzzles n this is looking like it's gonna be an incomplete game for me.