Glitched Trophy?

Lightsp33d1987

I have collected all Lore except this glitched one that wont pop up square to pick up,  AND the relief  right next to it.   My friend also is in same position, relief while we have collected several times together and solo, wont count as being collected.  So that is 2 lore for us that is glitched. 

The devs of this game are horrible communication-wise! I have sent around 5-7 e-mails to them via their website contact form; first to praise them after having played their other game Livelock which I enjoyed a lot and then many e-mails regarding Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance, which I have looked forward to for a long time.

I have also tried to contact them on Twitter and in both cases talking about the game in general and also my worries about exactly this - glitched trophies and bugs. I really hate it when devs give fans the cold shoulder and aren't communicative. It's not like Tuque Games is a huge developer either so in this case it's even more aggravating since they should be more open to communicating with what is most surely an enthusiastic fanbase since Dungeons & Dragons is very popular. This game, regardless of it's lackluster reviews, is something that means a lot to me as a fan of the world and lore so that makes it even worse.

Edited by Cosmokeeper
  • Like 2

There is a new update today but sadly it doesn't fix this glitched lore object.

But they are working on another patch scheduled for next week

Tuque Games is hard at work on a more substantial update to the game that should be ready to release in the next week.

Edited by Mr_Marty84
  • Like 1

There are also at least 2 tablet spawns that can be picked up but do not show up in the journal and are not added to the tablet count in addition to the Order of the One Light one not being able to be picked up.  I tried replaying the levels including with a new character and no luck.  I believe they were Act 2 and Act 3 in Mask of Kelvin but I would have to double check my notes (not at computer ATM).  I am still double checking lore collectibles for all 3 Icewing Acts too so there may be possible bugged ones there too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm this it works. I had to get the last few myself and I got the trophy at the 69th collectible. Now onto finding 3 more players for the Strike team one than the plat.

I forgot to mention this is the PS5 version sorry.

Edited by lordfenton
Forgot the PS5 version reason.
  • Like 1

I have tried on PS4 version,  i still can not pick up the one behind chest NOR the relief just before/next to it.  On my main it picks up relief but never counts so i pick it up over and over each run, the thing behind chest still just blinks and taunts me.   Soooooo, i tried on 2 alt characters who never been in zone. Both can pick up the relief but again, DOES NOT count and acts like it does, and the thing behind chest still blinks. I tried just collecting relief and quitting zone and also beating it after collecting relief on alts, still will not count.  Had a friend try it on his alts, since his main is bugged too, and STILL same situation,  Relief and tablet either do not register or cant pick up. How are people getting this????

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Ok so found this on this on their bug reporting site:

Varking commented  ·  August 13, 2021 3:00 AM  ·  Flag as inappropriate

For others who do not know, this item was not intended to be picked up. It does not count towards lore completion %. You get the achievement without it.