Combat Coordinator

RPGelement

You have to be the one to actually do the team attack. I think it is easiest to have catte-brie in your team played by someone else. She seems to create a ton of team attack chances. I want to say Drizzt was the easiest to perform the team attacks because I think he gets multiple credits for one team attack. Once match with him I think I got like 35 team attacks performed and I only recall actually performing a handful of them

• Like 1

On 1-7-2021 at 5:53 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

You have to be the one to actually do the team attack. I think it is easiest to have catte-brie in your team played by someone else. She seems to create a ton of team attack chances. I want to say Drizzt was the easiest to perform the team attacks because I think he gets multiple credits for one team attack. Once match with him I think I got like 35 team attacks performed and I only recall actually performing a handful of them

It doesnt seem to count as multiple times. I had one level were I had 46 team attacks and in another level I had 32 team attacks. But I did not get the trophy for it.
So I think it has to be 50 separate activations. But the button combination is annoying because most of the time it won't activate and I just use my triangle move. 

• 10 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 4:33 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

It doesnt seem to count as multiple times. I had one level were I had 46 team attacks and in another level I had 32 team attacks. But I did not get the trophy for it.
So I think it has to be 50 separate activations. But the button combination is annoying because most of the time it won't activate and I just use my triangle move. 

This trophy is very odd.  The person I'm doing co op with got over 300 in one map as Catte and still hasn't got the trophy yet.  I got the trophy with Wulfgar but I don't believe I ever actually did 50 individual team up prompts, unless multiple prompts were triggering at the same time when he was triggering them as Catte.