Cross-Console Trophy Bugs

eigen-space

Felt like I should start a post about the cross-console trophy bugs that I've encountered.

When you play on one console and move over to another console, all your progress is transfered with you (except for stickers, they are reset). However, trophies do not autopop for things you have already completed. The trophies I know for sure are bugged are:

We spared no expense... - Spend 10,000 mojo in the gift machine - This trophy has issues if you already unlocked all rewards from the gift machine on your first console. The only gift machine items available for purchase on the second console will be 48 stickers (for some reason sticker progress does not carry over between the two consoles). This amounts to only 4800 mojo that you can spend in the gift machine.
Time To Start a New Collection/ Skins Enthusiast/ Skins Addict - Unlock 1/10/20 Skins - This trophy has issues if you already unlocked all skins on your first console. There will be no skins available to unlock on your second console.
A Long Road Ahead/ What? Already??? - Reach level 5/100 - Your current level will be carried over to your second console, so you cannot "re-reach" these earlier levels. Edit: You actually can get these trophies... you just have to earn +5 and +100 levels to your current level (so if you're level 100, you'll get the trophies at level 105 and 200).

There may be other trophies that are bugged as well, but these ones for sure are bugged.

Please post on this thread in the Ubisoft forums. The more people that post, the more likely this will be addressed:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2351306-BUG-PS4-to-PS5-Trophy-Issues

This is what I've tried to circumvent progress being loaded over, but none of it worked:

• Deleting all Just Dance save files on both PS4 and PS5
  • Starting the game on a blank console profile (won't let you play unless you're connected to PSN)
  • Unlinking PSN account from Ubisoft account
  • Creating a brand new Ubisoft account
  • Contact Ubisoft support to reset account (they cannot reset)

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...

Thats a shame, thankyou for sharing all this info though. So no stacking both versions for now. I highly doubt Ubisoft will fix this. What version would you recommend, ps4 or ps5? Does the camera work on ps4 version? Do these cross-platform account tied bugs happen on JD22 as well?

Im gonna send a support ticket, Im interested in this fix as well. Thanks already! 

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 1

@GravityQueeen, PS5 version of JD21 only supports the phone app. PS4 version allows for Move controllers, camera, or app. I don't think there's any differences between the versions other than that, but if you like having rare platinums, PS5 is rarer.

As far as JD22 goes, there are some bugs with that as well that happen if you've played other JD games. The forums on that game provide more details. I haven't played it yet due to the bugs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@GravityQueeen, PS5 version of JD21 only supports the phone app. PS4 version allows for Move controllers, camera, or app. I don't think there's any differences between the versions other than that, but if you like having rare platinums, PS5 is rarer.

As far as JD22 goes, there are some bugs with that as well that happen if you've played other JD games. The forums on that game provide more details. I haven't played it yet due to the bugs.

What were they thinking when they made a JD not compatible with the ps5 camera, right?! Thanks again.

Edited by GravityQueeen

• 7 months later...

Apparently I started with already having 3 gift machine rewards but I haven't played Just Dance 2021 (or any for that matter on my current ubisoft account) at all because I don't have it for any other console, do you know if the trophy for unlocking all gift machine rewards will still pop or am I doomed?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried what I called (for a moment) a PRO GAMER MOVE
I played only on my PS4, saved 10k mojo, reached level 99.
Then I booted up the PS5 version for the first time and reached level 100.... nothing happened, than I checked the mojo coins and they were reset at 0
So... the trophies actually need to to get 100 levels regardless of the level you started in, boy this sucks sooo hard