Thoughts on this game..?

Wade_VC

This game is available on the PSN and I also saw a few copies of it at a local WalMart (I belive it was).

From what I have heard, the servers are no longer functioning, but from what I have seen, the core game (offline) looks pretty darn good. Has anyone played this, and if so, what are your overall impressions of it. For those of us not too concerned with the servers/Platinum, is this a decent game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah it's a good racer type game on 4 wheelers. It has 3 different modes, Race, Sprint and Freestyle. I am 2 trophies from plat atm.

It is pretty difficult at times but I would always suggest that u need to make a vehicle that goes with the mode that you are playing, like don't use a race ATV in a Freestyle event.

Also, look at a guide for the number of races in world tour you should do in order to get one trophy for completing world tour in 42 events. That will screw you if you are paying attention to it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The best game I've ever played on my PS3 along with Uncharted series. Are the servers off? What does that mean? I can't play online anymore? So I wouldn't be able to obtain a platinum trophy for it if I wanted because online trophies are now unable to achive?

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...