F1 2021 Trophy List

Smashguy

looks like quite a generic list especially compared to the lists from F1 2017-2020 which all have had a similar formula I felt.

Like 2018, you once again have a story mode, so a couple trophies for that is logical.

Playing through my-team and co-op career makes sense, again you need to try all the modes.

Misc trophies like win at Monza in an Italian car etc. makes sense

Win/do something with manual gears etc. is always in there

win a 50% race in Monaco, usually there is something like that, I think there used to be a win 25% race on ultimate difficulty, so race length trophies are frequently present.

The online is typically a grind, but honestly, 100 races needed? That is a bit dumb. 

So yeah, the 100 online races is likely quite grindy and likely an offender on what is otherwise a decently mixed but still straightforward list. Honestly does not seem to different to me then any other ones as I have mentioned in the past years.

Edited by Pieroluc

So which trophy will be glitched this year?

Anybody wants to make some bets?

Lol

As for the trophy list, it's mostly same ol' with a couple of new stuff and a little bit of a switch up but it's doable.

I take 100 online races over ranking any day. And there are no time exclusive online trophies so that's good.

18 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

So which trophy will be glitched this year?

Did F1 2020 have any glitched trophies? I remember 2019 had that race weekend online trophy glitch, but I can not seem to remember frequently glitched trophies for the F1 game franchise.

6 hours ago, Pieroluc said:

Did F1 2020 have any glitched trophies? I remember 2019 had that race weekend online trophy glitch, but I can not seem to remember frequently glitched trophies for the F1 game franchise.

"Team Building" was/is buggy. But if it isn't a trophy, some other part of the game is not working as it should. With a name like CodeMasters you'd think they'd get the coding right.

But I don't want to derail this topic by bashing on them. I do love the F1 games... once they work. :lol:

1 hour ago, DizzyDavidson said:

"Team Building" was/is buggy. But if it isn't a trophy, some other part of the game is not working as it should. With a name like CodeMasters you'd think they'd get the coding right.

But I don't want to derail this topic by bashing on them. I do love the F1 games... once they work. :lol:

fair enough, guess I forgot.

25 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

Completing a Two Player season will be annoying, other than that, nothing abnormal for a F1 trophy list. 

If anything, that mode should be fun. Especially if you have a friend who also plays the game, if not worse case scenario, you can boost it out with a boosting partner.

I personally think this looks like a fun and easy plat like 2020 was, although completing a season in 2 player career for a trophy may be harder to commit to (hopefully can boost a short season)

100 online races seems a bit of a grind but at least it's just complete and not win

Edited by CosmoWolf_