Looking to buy this physically and I have a question

Kitty_Paine

Does anyone have a copy of the included online pass and could check the expiry date on it?

I want to buy a digital copy but there are ongoing issues with the PS Vita store (continues to ask for your password even if input correctly when attempting to make a purchase.) and considering Sony's hate for the Vita I doubt it will be fixed anytime time soon if at all (according to a post on pst.org, Vita QA was recently shut down so no new patches for games). I really want to play this game and if I can but it for a fair price I need to make sure I can get its one online trophy.

I have a physical copy of Sly Collection, the expiry date was expired, but I could activate it. I noticed it in April this year, expiry date was end of may 2020. I have read somewhere, that Sony has removed at some date to check for expiry date. Sorry, it is not a real answer to your question. 

Do you have activate two pass authentification, perhaps you can deactivate this option and try it again. There seem to be issue in PS3 and Vita with this option activated.

7 minutes ago, pewiha said:

I have a physical copy of Sly Collection, the expiry date was expired, but I could activate it. I noticed it in April this year, expiry date was end of may 2020. I have read somewhere, that Sony has removed at some date to check for expiry date. Sorry, it is not a real answer to your question. 

Do you have activate two pass authentification, perhaps you can deactivate this option and try it again. There seem to be issue in PS3 and Vita with this option activated.

I second this about the two factor authentication (or whatever it's called) I also had trouble & eventually found out you need to generate a new password to log in. If you google it the steps are easy. Hopefully that's all the problem is for you.