Best method to farm rp?

verorip

yeah probably the common answer is: "google it", but i've already done it.

Many methods are too old, and many times i didn't figure out if they are for ps3 or ps4 or pc. I playyed gta5 several years ago, so now it's changed a lot.

Anyone know what are the best method to farm rp in solo, duo and team? I see a couple of "exploit" to instant escape from 4 star police and get 400 rp but when i tried they didn't work.

I dind't see another topic that already speak abount famring rp, my bad if i missed it.

Edited by verorip

13 minutes ago, verorip said:

yeah probably the common answer is: "google it", but i've already done it.

Many methods are too old, and many times i didn't figure out if they are for ps3 or ps4 or pc. I playyed gta5 several years ago, so now it's changed a lot.

Anyone know what are the best method to farm rp in solo, duo and team? I see a couple of "exploit" to instant escape from 4 star police and get 400 rp but when i tried they didn't work.

I dind't see another topic that already speak abount famring rp, my bad if i missed it.

I did the same 3 contact missions over and over again with 2 other people, and we hit 100 in a couple of days

What version of the game you're looking at?

for PS3 - I would recommend going through the heist a few times with players looking for the same thing, RP. Alternatively, as advised above, there are few contact missions that grant a significant amount of RP, one that comes to my mind is Trash Talk, short 2-3 minutes mission if you have a Buzzard.

for PS4 - Find someone you can do the Cayo Perico Heist finale over and over again which helps you earn ~GTA $2 million and 3k+ RP. All in 10-12 minutes per run.

33 minutes ago, dev2610 said:

What version of the game you're looking at?

for PS3 - I would recommend going through the heist a few times with players looking for the same thing, RP. Alternatively, as advised above, there are few contact missions that grant a significant amount of RP, one that comes to my mind is Trash Talk, short 2-3 minutes mission if you have a Buzzard.

for PS4 - Find someone you can do the Cayo Perico Heist finale over and over again which helps you earn ~GTA $2 million and 3k+ RP. All in 10-12 minutes per run.

thank you! i'm looking for ps3. Do you also know a method to do in solo on that platform?

52 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I could be wrong about this considering 2 people seem to think it does... but I don’t think CEO exists on PS3.

mmm this info is important ? someone can confirm?