Play from my PC

LuisOMGamer

Recently I've been trying to play this game from my PC, but the same problem always seems to be that the Android Emulator (take BlueStacks, as an example) isn't connected to the same network as my PS4. Instead, is connected to "its personal network" (BlueStacks, in this case). So, is it possible to play from PC? And, if so, how? 

Thanks in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29-6-2021 at 1:49 AM, LuisOMGamer said:

Recently I've been trying to play this game from my PC, but the same problem always seems to be that the Android Emulator (take BlueStacks, as an example) isn't connected to the same network as my PS4. Instead, is connected to "its personal network" (BlueStacks, in this case). So, is it possible to play from PC? And, if so, how? 

Thanks in advance. 

Maybe try and use the wifi Hotspot in game? Maybe that will work

3 hours ago, Wuthg21 said:

Maybe try and use the wifi Hotspot in game? Maybe that will work

Yeah, I tried, but the problem remains the same: it doesn't seem you can change the emulator's network, and both devices (ps4 and "emulator") must be connected to the same network. I'm new to this, so I was wondering if it's even possible to link these two. 

1 hour ago, LuisOMGamer said:

Yeah, I tried, but the problem remains the same: it doesn't seem you can change the emulator's network, and both devices (ps4 and "emulator") must be connected to the same network. I'm new to this, so I was wondering if it's even possible to link these two. 

Im pretty sure it is, but you probably need another emulator. I was lucky enough to have enough collegues that wanted to play it with me.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm looking for help regarding the emulation part.
I've done everything as mentioned in the guide (LDplayer 9, bridge, clone etc.)
I'm playing on my PS5 and therefore did the WIfi hotspot. I connected my laptop to the hotspot.
No matter how many times I restart the app, laptop etc. it can't connect to the game.

Please somebody help me, I've looked around the internet for this specific problem but very little info and I don't believe that I'm the only one having this problem.

So please, my fellow trophy hunters, anybody, HELP!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 3:33 PM, ciushkicjupajki said:

I'm looking for help regarding the emulation part.
I've done everything as mentioned in the guide (LDplayer 9, bridge, clone etc.)
I'm playing on my PS5 and therefore did the WIfi hotspot. I connected my laptop to the hotspot.
No matter how many times I restart the app, laptop etc. it can't connect to the game.

Please somebody help me, I've looked around the internet for this specific problem but very little info and I don't believe that I'm the only one having this problem.

So please, my fellow trophy hunters, anybody, HELP!

I have got a MacBook so downloaded Genymotion, managed to get 3 android devices set up but cannot for the life of me get them to connect to the game, either through wifi or the hotspot.

The more i search the internet the more confused i get. I haven't got a clue what anyone is going on about, lol.