Project Platinum Plus: Ratchet & Clank

blu3st4rdust305

On 8/3/2022 at 7:35 PM, JoeNDM said:

I've got 5 so far

The OG trilogy
Ratchet 2016
Rift Apart

I played Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty last year so A Crack in Time is my next game and Plat (my brother played it on my account at launch so I'm on 50%+ on trophies but I'm going start a fresh save).

After that I'm not sure whether to do Gladiator or Into the Nexus. What would people recommend first out of these two? And are FFA or A41 worth playing, let alone Platting?

Added.

I enjoyed all of them, but can figure that FFA and A41 are a bit of a departure of the usual formula. All 4 One is kind of like a mainline R&C game, with an eye towards a multiplayer experience. It was pretty fun to play with a friend. FFA is a tower defense game, which is best played with a friend, as well. Those platinums are on the shorter side.

Deadlocked and Into the Nexus are derivative of the main line trilogy. Not bad, but they feel like a thinner re-tread of the formula. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Probably won't go beyond Zoni Caretaker because I have both of the new RaC games(2016 and Rift Apart) but sadly I am boycotting Crack in Time due to having a bad experience with game crashing during a late-game cutscene and I was told the PS Vita versions of the original trilogy are dang terrible in controls and I got rid of my last PS3, so... :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 9:04 AM, Taruta13 said:

Probably won't go beyond Zoni Caretaker because I have both of the new RaC games(2016 and Rift Apart) but sadly I am boycotting Crack in Time due to having a bad experience with game crashing during a late-game cutscene and I was told the PS Vita versions of the original trilogy are dang terrible in controls and I got rid of my last PS3, so... :(

I think all of the ones you are missing are available to stream on PS+ Premium. I had no trouble getting most of these via streaming, but I understand YMMV.

Otherwise, everyone updated. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...