Is Juno in this game?

I know she's dead in the modern day (from 2018) but does she appear in this game at all? 

I really liked it when she made an appearance here and there through the series even though Ubisoft wasted an opportunity to make her a really powerful Isu and building her story up, just to end up killing her off in the comics. ?

If she does *maybe spoilers* as I've not played the game yet but I saw a clip on YouTube, and the character 'Hyrrokkin' seemed to have shared a similar story with her lover and weirdly enough sounded a lot like Juno. 

On 29/06/2021 at 4:19 AM, Argandalf said:

Yes, according to the ac famdom Hyrrokkin is Juno. However it is a secondary character in one of the region sagas, so there is not much character development on her on this game.

Ooooo intersting, having her presense in the game even really minor is better then anything i guess, hopefully Ubisoft can make a way for her to actually come back somehow, but they probably won't.

On 29/06/2021 at 4:44 AM, jh7459 said:

I had no idea Juno was supposed to be dead and I've played almost every AC game.  Killing her off in a comic is lame.

yup, I only found out when I first completed Origins and I were like where the hell was Juno as from Syndicate I thought she was close to actually being able to return to a physical form and not just being stuck in the Aminus, but nope, basically the main antagonist in the videogames was resorted to a comic book ending for her character. Such a shame too as I thought she was the best 'baddie' with the series building up for her return.