Don't even bother doing the final boss properly on Ultra Hard.

Sendai-Horatio

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I got more than enough purple mods through the natural progression of story run, didn't have a need for farming before ultra hard. Between the shield-weaver armor, DLC Ice rail gun, DLC flamethrower and Banuk powershot, you are well equipped to steamroll through the ultra hard difficulty. I would recommend saving the ice and flame ammo for the 5 or so harder machine boss fights as the ammo will go fast on trash. Also read alot of people recommending stealth to avoid optional fight areas. Didn't have time for that shit and just ran through all of it, shield-weaver armor can tank everything.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello all,

I did all tropy except new game + and hardest difficulty 4-5 years ago. I have a save where my next quest is the city of the sun. I thought I will finish now but I have some problem :D Currently I cannot control anything. Can sb help me to how get into the business. My next objective : kill the corruptors and cultist but normal arrow deals 5 damage :D What are the two health bar on the top left corner? ( blue and green one) How should I fight?

• 2 months later...