Do multiplayer trophies auto-pop when you log in?

psycho_clank314

In the 'triumphs' tab, I still have my 26 matches registered and unlocked triumphs aswell.

But in the 'Milestones' one, everything is wiped showing 0/X, even multiplayer ones

So my guess is the trophies trigger from the offline one (Milestones), therefore we're fucked and will have to play this shitty MP again ?

Edit: I even completed a full match, no pops or stats updates, only sadness

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

In the 'triumphs' tab, I still have my 26 matches registered and unlocked triumphs aswell.

But in the 'Milestones' one, everything is wiped showing 0/X, even multiplayer ones

So my guess is the trophies trigger from the offline one (Milestones), therefore we're fucked and will have to play this shitty MP again ?

How strange. My stats carried over on both tabs 

23 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

So my guess is the trophies trigger from the offline one (Milestones), therefore we're fucked and will have to play this shitty MP again 1f643.png

How you get your triumphs unlocked? What you have done?

36 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

How you get your triumphs unlocked? What you have done?

It was like that after just completing the tutorial.

38 minutes ago, Kill-MC-Mildred said:

How strange. My stats carried over on both tabs 

Well then it might be a feature glitched, hopefully they make this work to trigger at least the online stuff to pop...

1 hour ago, WickedSeraph said:

I’m afraid to even load the game.  I’d love to replatinum but having to redo the battle mode which is probably dead sounds awful.   Maybe I’ll try to find some boosting partners 

I'd be down to boost sometime down the road. Gonna play single player for awhile and hope they patch in server side so if you unlocked it previously they auto pop.

1 hour ago, WickedSeraph said:

I’m afraid to even load the game.  I’d love to replatinum but having to redo the battle mode which is probably dead sounds awful.   Maybe I’ll try to find some boosting partners 

I think boosting would be somewhat easy to do. I played a lot of Battlemode but I think I'll just boost this time.

2 hours ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

The Bethesda support account on Twitter has said they don't offer save transfers yet, with no indication on whether they will add this later down the road

Not worried about transferring my save for singleplayer. The issue here is that when signing into the servers that you earned your MP trophies on last year when the game dropped for ps4 they should auto pop now on PS5 since its running the same server. Would have thought the trophies are tied to stats.

15 hours ago, WickedSeraph said:

Why? Boot it up, if there are no trophies and you don't want to play it (which I think is silly, but your choice), then delete the trophies off your PS5 (you can delete the list if it's 0%).

Or, if it only pops a few, just hide the trophies so they don't appear on here - I'm hiding all the PS4 games I've not finished that I've moved on to the PS5 versions of, as I'll not go back to the PS4 versions now I have the superior ones.

2 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Not worried about transferring my save for singleplayer. The issue here is that when signing into the servers that you earned your MP trophies on last year when the game dropped for ps4 they should auto pop now on PS5 since its running the same server. Would have thought the trophies are tied to stats.

Just thought of another issue.  If the triumphs are already achieved that are tied to the trophy.   How will we pop them?

2 hours ago, WickedSeraph said:

Just thought of another issue.  If the triumphs are already achieved that are tied to the trophy.   How will we pop them?

When i started the ps5 version i was rank 1 and my triumphs were reset i boosted the trophies normally and they popped. Just need to finish up the mp tomorrow. So there should be no problem unlocking the trophies again.

Nevermind the MP, what about the SP? I just started the game on PS5 when I heard about the upgrade and then waited it out. Now it's not a 'patch' but a whole new version. It's bad enough I'd need to start over but if the SP trophies aren't combined then I'm cancelling the DL because I'll just keep my old progress and fill in the 4% I have rather than figure out some minor changes.

It's weird, i've platted the PS4 version but i've no triumphs of any nature on PS5 and i've linked my Bethesda account? I suppose it's moot anyway if trophies won't auto pop regardless. Up for boosting anyone? Haha

• Like 1

It's the same for Elder Scrolls Online PS5, they haven't implemented auto pop there either. They've responded to the forum thread (can't link it atm as their forums are broken) stating they've seen the feedback but so far we've not had any updates.

• Like 1