psycho_clank314

Do multiplayer trophies auto-pop when you log in?

69 posts in this topic

So how bad is the MP grind, im waiting to pop Eternal as my 250th so il be opening a boost session when im there, can it all be boosted? And how many hours we talking? Obviously difficulty/luck shouldnt be a factor if its all boostable

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

So how bad is the MP grind, im waiting to pop Eternal as my 250th so il be opening a boost session when im there, can it all be boosted? And how many hours we talking? Obviously difficulty/luck shouldnt be a factor if its all boostable

If you boost everything but the 25 games played, it'll probably take 2 or 3 hours to do with 2 other players. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

If you boost everything but the 25 games played, it'll probably take 2 or 3 hours to do with 2 other players. 

Oh, erm wow, not sure what people are complaining about the MP for then, unless they did it without a boosting partner/s i guess, thanks for the heads up, this will be no stress

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

Yeah I did it without boosting on ps4 and it was probably 10 or 12 hours. Nobody these days knows what a real grind is lol.. like Space Marine or Binary Domain!

 

This. It's not the most interesting multiplayer mode but the trophy requirements aren't all that offensive and you can easily do them in a day of casual play.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BIackgate said:

Yeah I did it without boosting on ps4 and it was probably 10 or 12 hours. Nobody these days knows what a real grind is lol.. like Space Marine or Binary Domain!

IKR, try 200+ hrs with FC2, or Killzone 2 which was basically 150h in 7 days, i did that a month or so before closure so i had to compete with a bunch of other hunters, i dont think i consumed anything in the way of food or drink for like 3 days, barely slept, speaking of which, your pfp, i saw nothing but those red glowing eyes in my dreams for days after that haha, i launched the game out my window when it was done cos it was more satisfying than the 50p trade in it was worth, the new gamers dont understand struggle lol even legit then Eternal is a casual stroll, cant wait to do it

6 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

 

This. It's not the most interesting multiplayer mode but the trophy requirements aren't all that offensive and you can easily do them in a day of casual play.

Speak of the ... Divil lol if i remember correctly you topped the leaderboard the same week i was able to get Valor Grand Cross, either you were lucky or i was very unlucky with what percentage of progression saved, i lost like 60% or more i think but luckily made it, 2 places lower id have been raging lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So multiplayer trophies don’t auto pop right? I just want to confirm it. We need to replay the whole thing? Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

So multiplayer trophies don’t auto pop right? I just want to confirm it. We need to replay the whole thing? Thanks.

Nothing auto-pops. Gotta do the entire list again 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, pennywise247 said:

Nothing auto-pops. Gotta do the entire list again 

Damn.. thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It's tedious

Edited by crimsonstuds
Unpublicized
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the MP mode is enjoyable if you let it be.. all about that gameplay loop. I do wish they had gone small scale 4 player DM & TDM instead, but this is great for what it is.

 

Will this be the last Doom game to hit PlayStation? That's a depressing thought

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I hope to no. Doom is for all not for a fucking monopoly Business.

Edited by MANU1950
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2021 at 9:59 PM, Mode47 said:

 

Will this be the last Doom game to hit PlayStation? That's a depressing thought

 

99% it's the last doom.

F

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to play multiplayer with a player who has PS4 version if I have PS5 version? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kubaratchet said:

Is it possible to play multiplayer with a player who has PS4 version if I have PS5 version? 

Yep! This is how I boosted it with someone with PS4 while I was on PS5. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Yep! This is how I boosted it with someone with PS4 while I was on PS5. 

you was playing the ps5 version or the ps4 version on the ps5?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Evers_cl said:

you was playing the ps5 version or the ps4 version on the ps5?

 

I was on the PS5 version of the game, and my friend was on the PS4 version and we able to boost together.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

I was on the PS5 version of the game, and my friend was on the PS4 version and we able to boost together.  

Nice, thank you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you can boost both versions at the same time 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.