psycho_clank314

Do multiplayer trophies auto-pop when you log in?

69 posts in this topic

So how bad is the MP grind, im waiting to pop Eternal as my 250th so il be opening a boost session when im there, can it all be boosted? And how many hours we talking? Obviously difficulty/luck shouldnt be a factor if its all boostable

10 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

So how bad is the MP grind, im waiting to pop Eternal as my 250th so il be opening a boost session when im there, can it all be boosted? And how many hours we talking? Obviously difficulty/luck shouldnt be a factor if its all boostable

If you boost everything but the 25 games played, it'll probably take 2 or 3 hours to do with 2 other players. 

10 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

If you boost everything but the 25 games played, it'll probably take 2 or 3 hours to do with 2 other players. 

Oh, erm wow, not sure what people are complaining about the MP for then, unless they did it without a boosting partner/s i guess, thanks for the heads up, this will be no stress

4 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

Yeah I did it without boosting on ps4 and it was probably 10 or 12 hours. Nobody these days knows what a real grind is lol.. like Space Marine or Binary Domain!

This. It's not the most interesting multiplayer mode but the trophy requirements aren't all that offensive and you can easily do them in a day of casual play.

Just now, BIackgate said:

Yeah I did it without boosting on ps4 and it was probably 10 or 12 hours. Nobody these days knows what a real grind is lol.. like Space Marine or Binary Domain!

IKR, try 200+ hrs with FC2, or Killzone 2 which was basically 150h in 7 days, i did that a month or so before closure so i had to compete with a bunch of other hunters, i dont think i consumed anything in the way of food or drink for like 3 days, barely slept, speaking of which, your pfp, i saw nothing but those red glowing eyes in my dreams for days after that haha, i launched the game out my window when it was done cos it was more satisfying than the 50p trade in it was worth, the new gamers dont understand struggle lol even legit then Eternal is a casual stroll, cant wait to do it

6 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

This. It's not the most interesting multiplayer mode but the trophy requirements aren't all that offensive and you can easily do them in a day of casual play.

Speak of the ... Divil lol if i remember correctly you topped the leaderboard the same week i was able to get Valor Grand Cross, either you were lucky or i was very unlucky with what percentage of progression saved, i lost like 60% or more i think but luckily made it, 2 places lower id have been raging lol

So multiplayer trophies don’t auto pop right? I just want to confirm it. We need to replay the whole thing? Thanks.

14 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

So multiplayer trophies don’t auto pop right? I just want to confirm it. We need to replay the whole thing? Thanks.

Nothing auto-pops. Gotta do the entire list again 

25 minutes ago, pennywise247 said:

Nothing auto-pops. Gotta do the entire list again 

Damn.. thanks.

Posted (edited)

It's tedious

Edited by crimsonstuds
Unpublicized

I feel like the MP mode is enjoyable if you let it be.. all about that gameplay loop. I do wish they had gone small scale 4 player DM & TDM instead, but this is great for what it is.

Will this be the last Doom game to hit PlayStation? That's a depressing thought

Posted (edited)

I hope to no. Doom is for all not for a fucking monopoly Business.

Edited by MANU1950

On 7/5/2021 at 9:59 PM, Mode47 said:

Will this be the last Doom game to hit PlayStation? That's a depressing thought

99% it's the last doom.

F

Is it possible to play multiplayer with a player who has PS4 version if I have PS5 version? 

40 minutes ago, Kubaratchet said:

Is it possible to play multiplayer with a player who has PS4 version if I have PS5 version? 

Yep! This is how I boosted it with someone with PS4 while I was on PS5. 

21 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Yep! This is how I boosted it with someone with PS4 while I was on PS5. 

you was playing the ps5 version or the ps4 version on the ps5?

7 minutes ago, Evers_cl said:

you was playing the ps5 version or the ps4 version on the ps5?

I was on the PS5 version of the game, and my friend was on the PS4 version and we able to boost together.  

3 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

I was on the PS5 version of the game, and my friend was on the PS4 version and we able to boost together.  

Nice, thank you

So you can boost both versions at the same time