Do multiplayer trophies auto-pop when you log in?

psycho_clank314

So how bad is the MP grind, im waiting to pop Eternal as my 250th so il be opening a boost session when im there, can it all be boosted? And how many hours we talking? Obviously difficulty/luck shouldnt be a factor if its all boostable

10 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

So how bad is the MP grind, im waiting to pop Eternal as my 250th so il be opening a boost session when im there, can it all be boosted? And how many hours we talking? Obviously difficulty/luck shouldnt be a factor if its all boostable

If you boost everything but the 25 games played, it'll probably take 2 or 3 hours to do with 2 other players. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

If you boost everything but the 25 games played, it'll probably take 2 or 3 hours to do with 2 other players. 

Oh, erm wow, not sure what people are complaining about the MP for then, unless they did it without a boosting partner/s i guess, thanks for the heads up, this will be no stress

• Like 2

Just now, BIackgate said:

Yeah I did it without boosting on ps4 and it was probably 10 or 12 hours. Nobody these days knows what a real grind is lol.. like Space Marine or Binary Domain!

IKR, try 200+ hrs with FC2, or Killzone 2 which was basically 150h in 7 days, i did that a month or so before closure so i had to compete with a bunch of other hunters, i dont think i consumed anything in the way of food or drink for like 3 days, barely slept, speaking of which, your pfp, i saw nothing but those red glowing eyes in my dreams for days after that haha, i launched the game out my window when it was done cos it was more satisfying than the 50p trade in it was worth, the new gamers dont understand struggle lol even legit then Eternal is a casual stroll, cant wait to do it

6 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

This. It's not the most interesting multiplayer mode but the trophy requirements aren't all that offensive and you can easily do them in a day of casual play.

Speak of the ... Divil lol if i remember correctly you topped the leaderboard the same week i was able to get Valor Grand Cross, either you were lucky or i was very unlucky with what percentage of progression saved, i lost like 60% or more i think but luckily made it, 2 places lower id have been raging lol

• Like 1

I feel like the MP mode is enjoyable if you let it be.. all about that gameplay loop. I do wish they had gone small scale 4 player DM & TDM instead, but this is great for what it is.

Will this be the last Doom game to hit PlayStation? That's a depressing thought

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

How were you able to do it from ps4 to ps5

My friend has the ps4 disk and I have the ps5 digital download and when we went to the lobby I could see other players but not him on the invite screen

2 minutes ago, jk3jk3 said:

How were you able to do it from ps4 to ps5

My friend has the ps4 disk and I have the ps5 digital download and when we went to the lobby I could see other players but not him on the invite screen

Private lobby, invite players. I was able to self boost with two other PS4s. If you play public, I don't think you can invite from what I recall