Survival 1 or 2?

playerLEGO

Won't the trophies stack with just survival 1? I mean there are trophies of survival 1 and 2 days 2done trophy says hard 2 or survival 2 and survival 1 is just above hard 2 so why should i do it with survival 2?....also, side question...is survival one or two frustrating?

21 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

Won't the trophies stack with just survival 1? I mean there are trophies of survival 1 and 2 days 2done trophy says hard 2 or survival 2 and survival 1 is just above hard 2 so why should i do it with survival 2?....also, side question...is survival one or two frustrating?

It won't stack but it isn't frustrating. The only annoying thing about it is having to open the map when riding the bike to make sure you're going on the right direction. 

20 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

It's not terrible, it's just the game is really long and drawn out. That said, Survival and Hard play differently, and if you want to complete this in as few of playthroughs as possible you need to do Survival 2. Hard 2 will not unlock the Survival trophies.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

Im about to start ng+ and my question is should i do it in survival or survival 2? Cs the 2 days 2 done trophy it says hard 2 OR survival 2 but there are trophies for survival 1 diff..

35 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

Won't the trophies stack with just survival 1? I mean there are trophies of survival 1 and 2 days 2done trophy says hard 2 or survival 2 and survival 1 is just above hard 2 so why should i do it with survival 2?

I've seen a couple of reports that says SI would work, but I prefer not to concur with or recommend information that I'm not sure is accurate, so I'd say just do SII so you'll get all the difficulty trophies at once guaranteed, like @HuntingFever said.