Need quick help - What are Challenge Requests?

I'm following a module spreadsheet and I'm missing a couple. I've been trying to get some modules for literally hours.

What is a challenge request? Where do I find it? I've been playing in the Cloud and also been trying in events. But this feels... like very bad RNG...? Am I doing something wrong?

Hatsune Miku Append: Rare drop in "Challenge" Cloud Request" (example)

4 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I'm following a module spreadsheet and I'm missing a couple. I've been trying to get some modules for literally hours.

What is a challenge request? Where do I find it? I've been playing in the Cloud and also been trying in events. But this feels... like very bad RNG...? Am I doing something wrong?

Hatsune Miku Append: Rare drop in "Challenge" Cloud Request" (example)

I had the same doubt and it seems that "Challenge Cloud Request" means the cloud request that adds a modifier to the song (nano, stealth, all those things), so don't pick any of the first four options of cloud requests since those are just for difficulty, pick one of the others that add a challenge, I did it to get two modules with that requirement and got it at first try...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I had the same doubt and it seems that "Challenge Cloud Request" means the cloud request that adds a modifier to the song (nano, stealth, all those things), so don't pick any of the first four options of cloud requests since those are just for difficulty, pick one of the others that add a challenge, I did it to get two modules with that requirement and got it at first try...

I did this last night and it got me 3 modules in 1 hour. I wasted a lot of time… ;-; Extreme songs with a challenge seem to have the highest chance.

11 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I did this last night and it got me 3 modules in 1 hour. I wasted a lot of time… ;-; Extreme songs with a challenge seem to have the highest chance.

I got them even on normal songs with challenges, everything is so RNG u.u

• Like 1