Sharing is caring trophy (PS3)

1 hour ago, Boots_12345 said:

I just need white whale and I will earned the trophy. I'm on sequence 3 mission 6 (Proper Defenses) 

Think there are more white whales on the southern half of the map (opens up in sequence 4). Not impossible to get one before that, but easier.

• Like 2

Royal Convoy Location (430,698) time left: 02:52 hours left 

12 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Think there are more white whales on the southern half of the map (opens up in sequence 4). Not impossible to get one before that, but easier.

Aww nice, I'm 1 level to go before I get to sequence 4. And thanks for the info too. 

• 2 months later...

Got tons of whales while I was playing. Seemed like I found one every time I was playing. Had no problems with the convoys, either. The chest turned out to be simple. At the beginning of sequence 4, went into the hideout bedroom and there it was. I had another spawn there a couple days later.

Edited by MidnightDragon

• 8 months later...

Sorry to bump a super old topic, but I can't seem to find a convoy to save my life on the PS3 version. I've tried changing my server like some have recommended, but nothing changes and the regular convoys stay on the map (not sure if they are supposed to.) I'll keep trying but if anyone has any other tips then I'd love to hear them lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I got it recently. There is a map of all the locations floating round the web. I just sailed to each one, one-by-one. I heard that a convoy will be at 2 of the locations at any one time. I managed to find one about halfway through the list.

I am pretty sure the regular convoys stay on your map.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22/12/2013 at 2:17 PM, munchmagic1986 said:

This is all the locations I have found stuff at. Still appears to be random when they show up though

Social Chests

White Whale

Royal Convoy

Great I'll check em out! 

On 06/09/2020 at 11:57 AM, Malraux said:

Dear all,

Only need one chest to complete the trophy.... Any Idea? Thanks ! 

It'll come, I found mine while trying to collect all the regular chests (then saw one near the first wearhouse and another on a dock) but you could look at the map that's on the guide for the troohy and go to some of them until you find one (when I was looking for a whale I went to 3 locations, gave up and left it and found one when I wasn't looking) and try going on MP and back to single player apparently can help make them appear.

14 hours ago, eXb1azed23 said:

A couple quick questions. Do the events show up on your map or do you have to be close to them for it to show up and is there any where in game you can see what you've found, under stats or anything?

once you find the event example a naval covoy, if you leave the area, it will have a certain amount of time before it disappears usually a few days, just place marker on it to see how long before it goes, you'll have plenty of tim to go back and get it if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Gladly I have the trophy already, but I was playing yesterday for quite a few hours, and not a single event showed up.

Did this feature get removed from the game? Does it have anything to do with the Limited Mode (haven't tried playing multiplayer, so I wouldn't know)?

Thanks!

Edited by Ghanupher

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get the chest nor the convoy and I was doing a mission, suddenly a message from "whale sharing" pop up, I didn't see any whale, and the trophy poped up immediately! I couldn't believe it.

I was very lucky or they change it. I will try in a few weeks on PS4 which my story missiones are on chapter 2 or 3 (on PS3 is where I got the trophy on chapter 4) and see if they changed it or not.

This is great news for me. I was terrified about the PS3 STORE closure and Ubisoft closing servers. I got all online trophies for PS3 and PS4 (for platinum only, not DLC) several years ago but I haven't end the story, not achievement this Sharing trophy either. Finally I got it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this will have to be investigated further, but... I got a notification there was a white whale on the map, but can't find one anywhere. I hope it's just a momentary glitch, as I've already killed two of them. Royal Convoys sometimes show up for me, but still haven't got any chests.

If anyone is still playing and wants to cooperate on these social activities (and Kenway's Fleet), my username is heybren22 on UbiConnect and on PSN, feel free to add me!

I strongly advise adding some people who are also playing Black Flag on their own free time. That helps even though when and where you're going to get the social chests, convoys and whales is completely random.

You won't have this available to you until at least Sequence 3, so you're probably going to be spending quite a bit of time plundering ships and doing side missions when you finally nab this trophy.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I only need a social chest now have 2 of the others, cant find a chest for the life of me, my WiFi logo keeps going on and off, does that matter, and I can't connect to Ubisoft servers in the main menu or anything, does any of this matter. I just really want to get the chest!

• 2 months later...

I’d just like to add that I can’t myself get the wifi logo to appear on. I had no problems on the PS4 version but the PS3 just refuses to let me connect to the servers so I cant seem to obtain the sharing is caring trophy any help?