Sharing is caring trophy (PS3)

Hey i also have issue with connect/disconncet to ubisoft server on Ps3. But i see that some players still unlock sharing is caring trophy, so can someone check if he can see new social events while server is connect/disconnect all the time. There is also issue with Kenway's Fleet, i got disconnect msg after couple seconds, so can i still get treasure map for elite plants ?

On 27/4/2022 at 9:42 AM, michaln56 said:

Hey i also have issue with connect/disconncet to ubisoft server on Ps3. But i see that some players still unlock sharing is caring trophy, so can someone check if he can see new social events while server is connect/disconnect all the time. There is also issue with Kenway's Fleet, i got disconnect msg after couple seconds, so can i still get treasure map for elite plants ?

For upgrading the Jackday you can buy Time Saver: Technology Pack DLC soy you won't need to play Kenway's Fleet to get one of the plans, you'll just need the amount of materials to do all the upgrades.

About sharing is caring, one player told me how he got it recently, aparently you need to find one of the social events and wait until the wifi logo turns on (apparently every 30 seconds turns on and off) and it will count.

On 27/04/2022 at 8:42 AM, michaln56 said:

I can confirm Sharing is caring is still available. It also seems that the spawn rate for the social events has increased. I got all three in less than 4 hours (different sessions over that last two days)

The stat counts when you connect to servers (happens every 30 seconds)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this stupid trophy. The ship'n'whale were above Nassau (guide map: 590,870 for the ship and 640,900 for the whale). For the chest tho ? ... I continued the story to gain access to the hideout bcs people say it's the easiest way to get the chest. Reloaded my save several times, went to MP, then back to story. It never appeared, not in the mansion and not below the sync point. Long story short, I found it on Cayman Sound (334,332). Had to bomb 4 small ships and a big one (~ LV27) to gain access as it was a restricted area and you can't leave the ship when in action. Also, all 3 of the discoveries haven't been shared as it said "no connection to Abstergo severs" or something like that. The pita is to get them to appear as the wifi symbol goes on/off all the time, but otherwise than that no sharing necessary.

edit: PS3

Edited by Cloud_SOLDAT

• 1 month later...

I got the trophy yesterday (June 24th) on PS3 after playing some days with no result. I got the Royal Convoy and the Whale in a short space of time. So it's annoying because the disconnecting trouble, but still possible.

When you are close, the game informs that you find a social event (or something like that) but you can't share it, because you are disconnected. Don't worry, it counts to the trophy. In the other hand Kenwey's Fleet still impossible to play, so if you want to get the platinum, probably need to buy the Technology Pack DLC.

PS: 
I find the Convoy close to Tulum and the whale in the south next to Chichorro Fort. 

Edited by LeoBladeBR

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I was afraid of chest too. While playing story mode I've found one in a story mission in SE of the map (some sort of fortified village) just after mission in the forest where u have to deal with lots of tribal guardsemn hiding in the bushes. So don't worry, you'll encounter one too. Just remember to stay logged in and if you don't see any of the social collectables in an hour or two, just restart the game completely so you'll be connected to another server.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Raynuru said:

allright,then its just scouring the seas for this one damn chest..

When I played, I had heard that the chest sometimes spawns in your hideout bedroom. You end up near there at the start of sequence 4, so went in and there it was. So check there occasionally if you can’t find it elsewhere.

12 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

When I played, I had heard that the chest sometimes spawns in your hideout bedroom. You end up near there at the start of sequence 4, so went in and there it was. So check there occasionally if you can’t find it elsewhere.

allready doing so :) but thanks^^

• 4 weeks later...

So this is still doable even now with the crappy servers and the logo wifi going on/off all the time ? 

EDIT: Got it today, the events continue to spawn it takes just a bit longer and the chest are very rare but it’s possible. 

The chest spawned in the residence’s room. 

Use this playlist rather than the map to find them it’s far more reliable.

Edited by hugoboss41

On 10/9/2022 at 3:23 AM, hugoboss41 said:

So this is still doable even now with the crappy servers and the logo wifi going on/off all the time ? 

EDIT: Got it today, the events continue to spawn it takes just a bit longer and the chest are very rare but it’s possible. 

The chest spawned in the residence’s room. 

Use this playlist rather than the map to find them it’s far more reliable.

Great video... can you confirm that the trophy still pops even though the WIFI icon goes off and on constantly?

23 hours ago, kmosesltd said:

Great video... can you confirm that the trophy still pops even though the WIFI icon goes off and on constantly?

Yes, I was worried about that too don’t worry, I just stayed near the events til the wifi goes on again just to be sure but I don’t even know if that was necessary. 

When the chest appeared in the room the trophy pop right after. 

• Like 1